GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF FORUM WRESTLING: European Title No.1 Contender Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 13:01
Regular
(Mike Awesome’s music hits) Here comes the first participant of this match, Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese)!! Whoever wins this match, will become the no.1 contender for the WWF Forum European Championship! Although, with all this excitement about the KOTR, I expect these 2 men’s interest will be in winning that tournament, and becoming the WWF Champion!

(Hardy’s music hits) This man is my favourite for this match, it’s the high-flyer, Jeff Hardy (RawisAndy)!!

The 2 men are in the ring, the bell has rung, it’s go-time. They lock-up, but Awesome breaks it up with a hard kick to the stomach. He then throws some right-hands at Jeff, before whipping him into the ropes. Awesome goes for the Dropkick, but Jeff holds onto the ropes, and Awesome falls to the canvas hard. Jeff takes advantage with a leg drop, and then bounces off the ropes and hits a nice Flip Splash.

Jeff picks Awesome up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Awesome bounces off it, and staggers forward, and Jeff hits a nice clothesline. Awesome is quickly up though, and he ducks the next clothesline, before grabbing Jeff by the head, and throwing him shoulder-first onto that ring pole! Jeff falls to the outside, clutching his shoulder in pain.

Awesome (Mouldy Cheese) steps outside, and begin to stomp on Jeff (RawisAndy)’s seemingly injured shoulder. Now he picks him up, and throws him hard into those steel steps! Awesome celebrates, then slams Jeff’s head onto the steps-but Jeff blocks it, and slams Awesome’s head onto the steps instead! Jeff is…where’s Jeff going? Awesome is staggering to his feet, and Jeff is running along the security wall! He jumps, and nails Awesome with a Flying Crossbody!

Awesome is thrown back into the ring, and Jeff is going to the top rope! Missile Dropkick! A cover, 1…2…and Awesome gets his right shoulder up off the canvas. Jeff with some hard punches to the face, and then a Scoop Slam. He now whips Awesome into the ropes and hits a huge Powerslam! Jeff with an elbow drop, and now he’s heading up top again! He’s signalling for the Swanton Bomb!! Nobody home-Awesome somehow managed to move out of the way!

Awesome (Mouldy Cheese) now takes advantage, and nails a DDT. He picks Jeff (RawisAndy) up, hooks his arm over his head, and gets a nice overhead suplex. Now it’s Awesome’s turn to go to the top rope! He looks a little nervous, he’s leaving it too late surely! He goes for a Frog Splash…and gets it!! This one’s over surely, 1…2…but Jeff kicks out!

Awesome is irate now. He picks a fallen Jeff up, and slams his knee hard into Jeff’s back. But who’s that coming down the aisle…it’s Rhyno (Jet) What’s he doing here?! Rhyno tries to get into the ring, but the referee is blocking him off! Awesome is outside the ring now, and he’s got a steel chair! Oh no, he can’t win this way, surely!?

The referee is busy with Rhyno, and now Awesome is stalking Jeff. Jeff slowly staggers up to his feet, turns and WHAM!! The chair nails Jeff right between the eyes! Awesome throws the chair out of the ring, and Rhyno steps off the ring-apron. Mike Awesome, with a sly grin on his face, slowly hooks Jeff’s leg-1…2…3. Thanks to Rhyno, and a lot of cheating, Mike Awesome is the number 1 contender for the European Title. Awesome and Rhyno celebrate, while Jeff is attended to by medics.

The winner of this match, and number one contender the WWF Forum European Championship, Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 17/08/01 at 13:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Mike Awesome’s music hits) Here comes the first participant of this match, Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese)!! Whoever wins this match, will become the no.1 contender for the WWF Forum European Championship! Although, with all this excitement about the KOTR, I expect these 2 men’s interest will be in winning that tournament, and becoming the WWF Champion!

(Hardy’s music hits) This man is my favourite for this match, it’s the high-flyer, Jeff Hardy (RawisAndy)!!

The 2 men are in the ring, the bell has rung, it’s go-time. They lock-up, but Awesome breaks it up with a hard kick to the stomach. He then throws some right-hands at Jeff, before whipping him into the ropes. Awesome goes for the Dropkick, but Jeff holds onto the ropes, and Awesome falls to the canvas hard. Jeff takes advantage with a leg drop, and then bounces off the ropes and hits a nice Flip Splash.

Jeff picks Awesome up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Awesome bounces off it, and staggers forward, and Jeff hits a nice clothesline. Awesome is quickly up though, and he ducks the next clothesline, before grabbing Jeff by the head, and throwing him shoulder-first onto that ring pole! Jeff falls to the outside, clutching his shoulder in pain.

Awesome (Mouldy Cheese) steps outside, and begin to stomp on Jeff (RawisAndy)’s seemingly injured shoulder. Now he picks him up, and throws him hard into those steel steps! Awesome celebrates, then slams Jeff’s head onto the steps-but Jeff blocks it, and slams Awesome’s head onto the steps instead! Jeff is…where’s Jeff going? Awesome is staggering to his feet, and Jeff is running along the security wall! He jumps, and nails Awesome with a Flying Crossbody!

Awesome is thrown back into the ring, and Jeff is going to the top rope! Missile Dropkick! A cover, 1…2…and Awesome gets his right shoulder up off the canvas. Jeff with some hard punches to the face, and then a Scoop Slam. He now whips Awesome into the ropes and hits a huge Powerslam! Jeff with an elbow drop, and now he’s heading up top again! He’s signalling for the Swanton Bomb!! Nobody home-Awesome somehow managed to move out of the way!

Awesome (Mouldy Cheese) now takes advantage, and nails a DDT. He picks Jeff (RawisAndy) up, hooks his arm over his head, and gets a nice overhead suplex. Now it’s Awesome’s turn to go to the top rope! He looks a little nervous, he’s leaving it too late surely! He goes for a Frog Splash…and gets it!! This one’s over surely, 1…2…but Jeff kicks out!

Awesome is irate now. He picks a fallen Jeff up, and slams his knee hard into Jeff’s back. But who’s that coming down the aisle…it’s Rhyno (Jet) What’s he doing here?! Rhyno tries to get into the ring, but the referee is blocking him off! Awesome is outside the ring now, and he’s got a steel chair! Oh no, he can’t win this way, surely!?

The referee is busy with Rhyno, and now Awesome is stalking Jeff. Jeff slowly staggers up to his feet, turns and WHAM!! The chair nails Jeff right between the eyes! Awesome throws the chair out of the ring, and Rhyno steps off the ring-apron. Mike Awesome, with a sly grin on his face, slowly hooks Jeff’s leg-1…2…3. Thanks to Rhyno, and a lot of cheating, Mike Awesome is the number 1 contender for the European Title. Awesome and Rhyno celebrate, while Jeff is attended to by medics.

The winner of this match, and number one contender the WWF Forum European Championship, Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well done.
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:45
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Woah... I won a match.

Good match Ant - keep it up.

Wonder if these two will make it through the Battle Royal?
Fri 17/08/01 at 15:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
yer Great match Ant. Well Done Mouldy.
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cheers guys, but remember-constructive critisicm is needed!! Well, it will improve my writing anyway. {:)

I know it was rather short, but I've been quite busy today, so sorry about that. :)
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:13
Regular
Hey Ant, KOTR matches will need the writers sorting out so, Im gonna put up a topic in a minute with the Round one matches and who is writing them
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
bouncerboy wrote:
> Hey Ant, KOTR matches will need the writers sorting out so, Im gonna
> put up a topic in a minute with the Round one matches and who is
> writing them

Sorry BB-Cheese is already sorting that out.
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:17
Regular
oh right soz but then when will Mouldy Cheese be putting down a message saying who will be writing what matches
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
bouncerboy wrote:
> oh right soz but then when will Mouldy Cheese be putting down a
> message saying who will be writing what matches

Oh hang on, he's already posted the matches...

Okay, BB, add me on MSN right now. I'm [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.