GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Game Ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 10:57
Regular
To Create a great game you need the people creating it knowing what there doing. They need so be just ordinary people who realise what ordinary people want. And so as a part of this topic I have decided to create my own game, let's see what you think.

1. The main character is yourself, you are in this game in a normal day life,
2. Sound boring probally so, but what if it was your home town in this normal day life think of the freedom where you could just go up to your bank manager and stab him 70-80 times in the back and get away with it. Run up to the local Librarian and yell in your face and go around vandalising the place just for fun.
3. Ofcourse if this isn't your thing then you could just go and kill yourself now, please.
4. So will that be the next top seller?

Ok there are a few problems with that, that your bound to bring up such as how would you complete it etc. Well I'll leave it to you to carry on and make a better game out of it.
Good Luck
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
The best game ever is Metal Gear Solid
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:30
Regular
Unofficial? No chance I wouldn't make a sequel and espically an unofficial one.
Sat 18/08/01 at 11:49
"The pen is mightier"
I`ve even got the advert already:

"Play Real-Life, the unofficial sequel to Half-life"

catchy eh?
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:59
Regular
Dr Cahalan wrote:
> think of the freedom where you could just go up to your bank manager and stab him 70-80 times in the back and get away with it.

---

I think we have an escaped convict in this forum!
Fri 17/08/01 at 10:57
Regular
To Create a great game you need the people creating it knowing what there doing. They need so be just ordinary people who realise what ordinary people want. And so as a part of this topic I have decided to create my own game, let's see what you think.

1. The main character is yourself, you are in this game in a normal day life,
2. Sound boring probally so, but what if it was your home town in this normal day life think of the freedom where you could just go up to your bank manager and stab him 70-80 times in the back and get away with it. Run up to the local Librarian and yell in your face and go around vandalising the place just for fun.
3. Ofcourse if this isn't your thing then you could just go and kill yourself now, please.
4. So will that be the next top seller?

Ok there are a few problems with that, that your bound to bring up such as how would you complete it etc. Well I'll leave it to you to carry on and make a better game out of it.
Good Luck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.