GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Park..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 08:07
Regular
Meet Ant, Grix Thaves, Er-No, FM, Tony and his stooges in SR park, a comedy show coming to SR forums near you, this week.
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Meet Ant, Grix Thaves, Er-No, FM, Tony and his stooges in SR park, a comedy show coming to SR forums near you, this week.
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
If over 50 people post on this or the pilot episode ( which will be up later ) then I will make more episodes :)
Fri 17/08/01 at 08:14
come on then!
Fri 17/08/01 at 09:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pilot Episode?

Wouldn't have anything to do with Log in The Creek would it?
Fri 17/08/01 at 09:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*FM searches in his wardrobe for his Chef's Hat and a medallion, starts singing "Baby give me some good luvvin" in his best Isaac Hayes voice*
Fri 17/08/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
TIM-MAY!!
Fri 17/08/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmm..this pilot thing reeks of imitating the Log in The Creek Show created by me and Hooplah.

I mean, it is flattering that you needed to copy our idea of a pilot show for tv, but let's be honest:

You're gonna have to be damn good to beat us - I'll give you money if yours even comes near to our character break downs.

Let's see it, and then see yo butt get whipped by someone that does this for a living.
Fri 17/08/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Character breakdown no.1:

Kenny - Sniper.

:-)
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Goatboy wrote:
> Hmm..this pilot thing reeks of imitating the Log in The Creek Show
> created by me and Hooplah.

I mean, it is flattering that you
> needed to copy our idea of a pilot show for tv, but let's be
> honest:

You're gonna have to be damn good to beat us - I'll give
> you money if yours even comes near to our character break
> downs.

Let's see it, and then see yo butt get whipped by someone
> that does this for a living.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're on about. I made this up on my own. Sorry mate but don't go accusing me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.