GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comibining pages & Links"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/02/10 at 20:26
Regular
HI There

I have built my web site using InstantPro and I want to be able to combine a number of pages and have links to the various pages on the top of the page.

Listen Now
001 16-17.01.10

I have created these pages but when I combine them and hit the link I made on "Listen Now" it tells me that "001 16-17.01.10" doesn't excist.

Can any one tell me how I get around this problem please?

The site is mar.me.uk

Thanks

Jackie
Sun 14/02/10 at 17:03
Staff
Looks like Hmmm has sorted you out, (at least I could not find a problem) please let us know if you need any additional help.
Sun 14/02/10 at 15:06
"Are you sure?"
Hi, and welcome to the forums!
I think all the staffies must be with their valentines today!

You'll get a better answer when Freeola reply, to answer you really need to be able to check your page structure which they can do.

To have a guess...
It looks like 001_16170110.html which you are linking to either doesn't exist (or you've since renamed it 001_1617_january_10.html) or perhaps you need to 'check the box' in InstantPro Page Manager to make it 'live'?

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola Instant Site
Sat 13/02/10 at 20:26
Regular
HI There

I have built my web site using InstantPro and I want to be able to combine a number of pages and have links to the various pages on the top of the page.

Listen Now
001 16-17.01.10

I have created these pages but when I combine them and hit the link I made on "Listen Now" it tells me that "001 16-17.01.10" doesn't excist.

Can any one tell me how I get around this problem please?

The site is mar.me.uk

Thanks

Jackie

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.