GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"teen vampire tv tie in puzzler"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 19:26
Regular
I'm just wondering ?

Is there a Buffy the Wimpire Slayer game in development ?

I'd kinda like it.
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:26
Regular
I'm just wondering ?

Is there a Buffy the Wimpire Slayer game in development ?

I'd kinda like it.
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:40
Regular
you fool, to think that anyone would be intersted in a game involving a nubile young blonde woman in tight clothing and extreme violence
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I like the series, well more the actor actually.:)
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:47
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Exactly.I only watch it because of her
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:48
"High polygon count"
There is, for PC and Xbox at the moment. Also due for PS2 at some point, I believe.

http://serverpool.reserve.co.uk /news/story.php?id=982
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:48
Regular
i typed that while watching her with the sound turned down.

truly i have become old and sad
Fri 17/08/01 at 09:13
"High polygon count"
No you haven't! I watch every episode, and am buying them on DVD. Angel too!
Fri 17/08/01 at 09:46
I too have to plead guilty to a love of all things Buffy......... and Cordelia, and Anya, and Willow, and Faith and yes even Tara!

Five-by-five

Mark
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:49
Regular
"<];o)"
Buffy??? *MJ wipes the drool from his mouth* There was a Buffy *Mmmmmm Buffy* game in production for the Dreamcast at one point I think. I don't know what happened to the Buffy *MJ wipes his mouth again* game though, looked okay as well even though it was probably going to be pants like the GB game.

(;o|
Fri 17/08/01 at 15:33
There was some screeshots, on the IGN website a few weeks back, from the PC version. It did look stunning. I really hope they bring it out for the PS2 eventually. It's got to be one of the more friendly TV-To-Game formats out there. Possible RPG elements, plenty of fighting, monsters and sexy-girls-in-leather-trousers. Perfect.

Just as long as they include Cordelia in the leopard cat-suit from the Halloween episode, I'll be happy!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.