GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Whats THIS all about? How does this stand up to being an RPG against the likes of what is out already?
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Whats THIS all about? How does this stand up to being an RPG against the likes of what is out already?
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you've played Paper Mario on the N64, you'll know what to expect.

It's a great RPG game, featuring the Mario Bros. A great GBA game, a great adventure, with a lot of humour added in-between.

If you like adventure-games, you have a GBA and you like the Mario Bros., you should get this. You will NOT be dissapointed. :)
Fri 23/01/04 at 11:47
Regular
Let's just say it's the best game I've played all year, and I've played A LOT of games.
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:39
Regular
"??????"
It's a great game, well-animated and big, but the difficulty level is a bt odd sometimes. For example, take the final dungeon. There are ten Bosses there. The first seven are quite easy. The eighth (spelling?) is quite tough. Depending on your stats, the ninth can be either easy or hard. The tenth...is almost always hard or very hard. It's till a great game, though :)
Tue 27/01/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Based on my experience of Paper Mario (not Mario & Luigi, but they're similar apparently), if you compare it to 'classic' style RPGs then it's not as stat heavy or anything, and turn based combat has more of an element of the user increasing attack power or defense based on timing button presses and suchlike to add a greater element of raw skill to it rather than menu driven stuff (though you still choose attacks/item/defend/etc from a menu).

Some good ideas in there, maybe considered a kinda 'RPG-lite' if you like 'classic' style RPGs, but then it never tries to be one of those...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.