GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox Contests"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My Xbox will be here Tuesday and can anyone suggest any websites that run regular contests ? (either on Live or not), with prizes or not.

Seen the couple on xbox.com/uk but there must be loads going on all the time on various websites/in magazines, so if you have seen any please let me know and I'll give you a cut of my winnings....
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Well on xbox.com on the far right theres a pgr2 comp. You take part in selected pubs across the country.

Im entering in Nottingham.......hopefully.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:08
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Found www.clash.cc last week but there must be loads out there. Come
> on help a Liverpool fan and do your good deed for the day.

that isn't the way to get help from mostly southerners hehehe
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Found www.clash.cc last week but there must be loads out there. Come on help a Liverpool fan and do your good deed for the day.
Fri 23/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
My Xbox will be here Tuesday and can anyone suggest any websites that run regular contests ? (either on Live or not), with prizes or not.

Seen the couple on xbox.com/uk but there must be loads going on all the time on various websites/in magazines, so if you have seen any please let me know and I'll give you a cut of my winnings....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.