GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wot is the best game out of these....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"And some more !"
my bdays commin soon and im only allowed one game and the other gifts r gonna be suprises. So out of the upcommming games which one should i get
final fantasy crystal chronicles
harvest moon its a wonderfull life
metal gear solid twin snakes (any good or not, is it just the first one from ps1)
or Driver 3 (driv3r)
thses r the ones i wanna get
wots good about them and which one should i get. Ill buy one anyway so basically the top 2 out of the list
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Just because MGS: Twin Snakes is the PSone game, doesn't mean it's outdated. Remember, the original MGS was a classic, and this one will have state of the art graphics and all the new gameplay features that were added in MGS2. Could very well be what people wanted from MGS2 but never got. GET IT!!
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:57
"The Will of D."
Dringo wrote:
> Psyİho Fox wrote:
> FF Crystal Chronicles would be my choice, I don't exactly play too
> well at FPS'.
>
> There was no FPS' on the list.

Well metal gear solid then.
Sun 25/01/04 at 17:43
Regular
You must give it a proper go. It's great fun.
Sun 25/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
Metal Gear Solid is dull crap. I'll maybe rent it if it gets really high scores, but buying it? Meh.
Sun 25/01/04 at 15:22
Regular
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> FF Crystal Chronicles would be my choice, I don't exactly play too
> well at FPS'.

There was no FPS' on the list.
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:47
Regular
"??????"
Three Words:

METAL...GEAR...SOLID!
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Harvest Moon first, then Crystal Chronicles and don't bother with
> Metal Gear Solid.

And why not?

MGS was the joint best game on PSone, along with FF7 (everything else except a crazy Japanese Mech game I played once is tripe) and in remodeled, expanded, SK-injected form!
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:28
Regular
No I'm not! You have to pay! Gay!
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:27
Regular
Don't worry!

Downloading now from GameSpy.
Sun 25/01/04 at 14:25
Regular
Harvest Moon first, then Crystal Chronicles and don't bother with Metal Gear Solid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.