GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TWINE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Twine'.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Bought this a couple weeks back and have now got to the final level. I think it's a pretty decent James Bond game! Thought in multiplayer where you can't use 'good' guys against each other was a bit stupid though.

What are the James Bond games like on the GameCube? Ain't bothered to play any of em yet. Well I think I played that Agent Under Fire on the PS2 a bit when I was staying at my brothers once, but that's about it.

:)
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:11
"I love yo... lamp."
I can't remember for certain, but I think it does give you quite a few more objectives on some of the later levels, and to unlock stuff it gives you stupidly hard times to beat.

Seriously, on the hardest settings it was one of the most difficult games I ever played.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Completed it now. Well, on Agent mode at least. Now playing through some of the levels on the harder difficulty settings.

Don't the harder settings give you more objectives to do, or does it just add more enemies? Cos that's the only difference on the first few levels!

:)
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:43
Regular
Never got into Nightfire.

TWINE did rule though... not quite Goldeneye but a damn good try.
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:24
"I love yo... lamp."
I loved TWINE. First game I ever bought from SR.

Had it been released 6 months earlier it would have been hailed as a classic and received as much adulation as Perfect Dark.

Nightfire is pretty good actually. 8/10.

Free Raidcal making the next Bond game would be a good idea. But third person Bond isn't.

Here's to the future :-P
Sat 24/01/04 at 19:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Agent under fire is an unbelievable stinkfest.

It almost beggers belief.
Sat 24/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
Like the emphasis on the 'might'.

I was enthusiastic about it until I saw some of the gameplay footage. Typical EA fare. Still, I'll reserve judgement until I actually play it.
Sat 24/01/04 at 12:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Agent Under Fire and NIghtfire are both comlete ballicks.
Maybe wait for Everything or Nothing, the new game. That MIGHT be good.
Sat 24/01/04 at 10:59
Regular
Yes. Lets hope they do that. T'would be like Rare making another Bond game.

:D
Fri 23/01/04 at 23:50
Regular
Ah i loved calling it Twine... the best Bond game after Goldeneye though I'm afraid.

Lets hope EA give the license to the next bond game to free radical.
Fri 23/01/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
lol, we'll let it slide this time, and blame it on it being quite late ay.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.