GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo ending"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:42
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Hi everyone
Ive completed hlo on easy but people are saying if u complete it on legendary you will get a different ending.However i cannot even do the level halo on legendary so will sum 1 plz tell what the ending is thanks.
Mon 26/01/04 at 12:14
Regular
nice one chester
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:55
Regular
"All about the Beats"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> New prodigy album? why was I not informed?

Because my friend got an exclusive. goto nekozine.co.uk
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:24
Regular
New prodigy album? why was I not informed?
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
mattribute wrote:
> Delayed until 6/04 according to reports today...

That will be an awesome month, new Prodigy album and Halo 2.

My life is complete, take my hand mattribute.
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:19
Regular
I always start games on the normal, or medium setting. If it's not challenging, it's not fun. Legendary is rock hard though. You have to have eyes in the back of your head.

Roll on Halo 2!
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Delayed until 6/04 according to reports today...
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:24
"Lemon eyewash"
done it on all the difficulties with Sav and we saw the different endding it was ok but the amount of swearing involved in doing it on the hardest setting isn't worth the effort :)

Halo 2 will be the nutz i hope :)
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
you sound like a right 'tard
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"halo champion"
i have completed halo on legendary and i must say it was easy peasy lemon sqeasy.the ending is the marines leader fighting over an assault rifle when the ship is blowing up.Then they know they will die so they say come here baby and hug each other.this is not a joke.plus u only need to complete the last level on legendary even though i have done the whole game on every difficulty.if u think im boastfull and u are better then email me at [email protected] i am from essex and would be willing to show u my skill at halo.i have beaten seven people against me before so i can take u out with my eyes closed.
Sun 25/01/04 at 10:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You did it on easy, now you're doing it on legendary?

'pips'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.