GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you more looking forward to MGS3 or the next GTA?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:15
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Im looking forward to both of them but Im looking forward to play MGS3 more than the next GTA game. Anyone else have a opinion?
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:15
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Im looking forward to both of them but Im looking forward to play MGS3 more than the next GTA game. Anyone else have a opinion?
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:48
"period drama"
Neither.
Yeah, they'll come. And I'll play them. And I'll enjoy playing them.

But it's hardly pant-wetting excitement I'm feeling.
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
GTA I'm not too fussed about. Vice City wasn't really that much of an improvement over GTA3 in terms of gameplay (run/drive about and shoot people) with the exception of helicopters.

MGS2 didn't really hold a storyline as well as the original so I'm hoping for good improvements there in terms of plot.

My most awaited games at present are Champions of Norrath and Gran Turismo 4.
Tue 03/02/04 at 03:52
Regular
I am more looking forward to the next Grand Theft Auto.
Tue 03/02/04 at 12:30
Regular
"123456789"
the next gta is going to be set in las vegas an its got the same man as the one in gta 3 its going to be out in november and mgs3 is called mgs snake eater and they both might be on the ps3 which is going to be called psp i know al this because my dad works for sony and he can get me all the latest games for free
Tue 03/02/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Selected"
*slaps Exodia*

don't let me catch you lying again.

For the record, MGS is, will be and always has been crap.

The only way the next GTA game can be a vast improvment is the option for a 2 player Co op - 2 people running around diving over cars/jumping out of helicopters is the only way forward.
Tue 03/02/04 at 16:23
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
what i really want for the next gta is skateboards, micro scooters,
cars with maker and all that, a in car video for the limo's insted of radio, purchase cd's and spuce up your cars, allow moterbikes to flip etc.

i really want mgs-se to have the ablitly to climp up trees and do all that swinging stuff TARZAN-WITH A "RAPID FIRE" MACHINE GUN
"""" because the weapons are supposed to be quite old or something

i looking forward to gta-sa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.