GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"max payne"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne'.
Sun 25/01/04 at 00:30
Regular
"erndlc"
HI --I am new to this board and Max Payne--I am on part 2 ---an offer you can't refuse --where max is at the loading docks----I have killed all bad guys but I can't get out of the level---is there a way to lower the Bridge???---can I open a garage door??---I have tried everything and I do not know what to do--Please help???!!!
Sun 25/01/04 at 19:04
"Retarded List"
When you hear a guard say 'raise the bridge' kill him and keep going until you hear another guard say, 'Rico Murte?' wait there and he'll show his face. Now go into the box which he came out of and pick up the Sniper Rifle. Now keep going and you'll see a barge and two guards. Kill them both and cross over the barge . Keep going until you see a chain-link fence and a truck on the other side. Zoom in on the trucks wheels and you should see a little triangle type thing. Shoot it and the truck will move and lower the bridge. Now double back and go over the bridge, and through a door on the right. go up the stairs and go to the top-left part of the room you'll see a small switch on the wall leading into a room with lots of ammo. Now go back outside and turn right . You'll see a guard coming out of a door. Kill him and go through that door.

Hope this helps.

P.S I hope this is the part of the level you're talking about!
Sun 25/01/04 at 00:30
Regular
"erndlc"
HI --I am new to this board and Max Payne--I am on part 2 ---an offer you can't refuse --where max is at the loading docks----I have killed all bad guys but I can't get out of the level---is there a way to lower the Bridge???---can I open a garage door??---I have tried everything and I do not know what to do--Please help???!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.