GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stupid things in GT3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 08:07
Regular
i spent quite a bit of dough on a audi TT 1.8i and then some more souping it up. i win the audi TT specific races and what car do i get......yep an audi TT....der

same with the lancer evo
Thu 16/08/01 at 08:07
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i spent quite a bit of dough on a audi TT 1.8i and then some more souping it up. i win the audi TT specific races and what car do i get......yep an audi TT....der

same with the lancer evo
Thu 16/08/01 at 09:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
humpo wrote:
>i spent quite a bit of dough on a audi TT 1.8i and then >some more souping it up. i win the audi TT specific races >and what car do i get......yep an audi TT....der

>same with the lancer evo

Yeah, I think that's happened to alot of people, annoying isn't it?!?! Trick is to spend as little as possible on souping the car up but still manage to win the races, that way you can get all the winnings from the races, get the car for winning the event and then just sell it!
Thu 16/08/01 at 10:15
"High polygon count"
I was awarded a PINK Toyota Yaris for one race, and I did it up and entered it in the Yaris event in the beginner's league.

My prize? Another PINK Yaris! So I sold it.

The GT3 Official Winner's Guide tells you which cars can be won from which events. If anyone wants to know, I can post them tonight after I get home.
Thu 16/08/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Tag as above"
At least when you win the tommi Evo it upgrades even better than the standard evo, thats what i found anyway.
Thu 16/08/01 at 13:28
my first car was some toyata teuno sprinter (the guide advised me to get that) after winning the first event i get that car. does anybody want to know which events get which car? ive got the guide to all of them so juat name the event name.
Thu 16/08/01 at 18:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I was awarded a PINK Toyota Yaris for one race, and I did it up and
> entered it in the Yaris event in the beginner's league.

My prize?
> Another PINK Yaris! So I sold it.

The GT3 Official Winner's
> Guide tells you which cars can be won from which events. If anyone
> wants to know, I can post them tonight after I get home.

I got a mag that tells me where you can win what cars etc.I looked through that Winners Guide and its quite good.But did it actually help you a lot??
Thu 16/08/01 at 18:59
Regular
On the Rome circuit, I like the spectators who actually look like cardboard cut outs.
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:27
Regular
Some times its just so that you can get a different colour not available in the shops. The TT had some new ones I think.

Its only a few tournaments that seem to do that though. Most of them give away a decent car!
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
IGN Guides have a list of all the prize cars. http://guides.ign.com

OK, here's something stupid: Seattle II race just before that hilly bit. 400kph, heading towards the corner. Holding a Pringles tub, so can't turn. You collide with the barrier at 420kph. Do you:

a) Go through the barrier?
b) Flip over the barrier?
c) Turn your car into the World's Largest Penny or
d) Stop dead.

BETTING OVER!

If you guess a, you are stupid! This computer game! If you guess b, you are also stupid! If you think it was c, YOU WRONG! If you say d, YOU ARE A WINNER!

And now for the news...
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:53
Regular
lol !

is the pringles container necessary, or would a can of stella artois be an acceptible substitute ?

it does seem to be a bit far from real world handling

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.