GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY... BEST JOKES COMPO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 02:38
Regular
Tricked ya didn't I!!
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:35
Regular
Whooo Style! Dies a horrible death.
Fri 17/08/01 at 16:14
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
How not to tell a joke on the internet:

Listen right, lol, you'll love this one, lol, it's really good lol. It's so lol funny lol that I can't tell it lol.
Fri 17/08/01 at 16:12
"High polygon count"
Q. What's the difference between a blond and an ironing board?

A. An ironing boards legs are hard to open.
Fri 17/08/01 at 16:09
Regular
What's the difference between a broom closet and a blonde? You can only get two men at the same time in a broom closet......

What's the difference between a shower and a blonde? A shower has to be turned on before it's wet.

What's the difference between a limo and a blonde? Not many men have been in a limo.....

What is the difference between a blonde and the Grand Old Duke of York? The Grand Old Duke of York only had 10,000 men.

Why did the blonde die while drinking milk? The cow fell on her

Have you heard NASA recently hired a whole bunch of blondes.
They're doing research on Black Holes.

Why do blones like lightning? They love having there photo taken.

Why is a blonde like a postage stamp? You just lick them, stick them, then send them off.

How do you keep a blonde busy? Write 'Please turn over" opn both sides of a piece of paper
Fri 17/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
This bloke Sam's been working on the stock exchange for 15 years and the stress has finally got to him. So he quits his jjob and buy a cottage in the middle of nowhere, right up in the highland of Scotland.

For six months he doesn't see a sould, until one evening, just as he's finishing his dinner, there's a knock on his front door. He opens it and there, on his door step, is a gigantic, ginger-bearded Scotsman in a kilt.
'Name's Hamish. I'm your neighbour from the other side of the glen. Im having a party on Saturday and I thought you might like to come along'.

'That's very kind of you,' says Sam. 'After six months of this I'm ready to meet some of the locals. Thank you very much'.

'Good,' says Hamish with a smile. 'I better warn you, though, there's gonna be some serious drinking done.'

'No problem,' replies Sam. 'After 15 years in the stock markets I can handle drink with the best of them.'

'More than likely to be a bit of a punch-up at some point as well,' says Hamish.

'Oh, I'm sure I'll be OK,' Says Sam. 'I can look after myself, and besides I tend to get along with most people.'

'One last thing,' says Hamish as he turns to leave, 'I've seen some pretty wild sex at these parties, as well.'

'Well, now you're talking,' says Sam, 'what time should I come over?'

'Oh, whatever time suits you,' says Hamish. 'After all, it's only going to be the two of us.'
Fri 17/08/01 at 11:07
a mans sleeping with his wif when he hears a knock at the door he thinks hes not getting it cos its 3 in da morning the knocking gets louder his wife ses to hi go get it so he climbs out of bed and opens the door and theres a man standing there whos obviously drunk and he asks if he can have a push but he ses no and slams the door and gets back into bed and he explains everything to his wif and she ses"thats not very nice remember when we broke down and you knocked on somones door and they helped us get started again what he told us to get loast" the man thought about it and then got out of bed opended the door he couldnt see so he shouted"do you still want a push " and he heared somone say "eeerrrrrrr... yeh im over here" the man shouted back "well where are you i cant see you and he heres the voice again and it says"im on your swing
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:34
a guy tries to make an e-mail account

*please type password*
err..umm.....(p)enis
*sorry, your password isnt long enough*
Thu 16/08/01 at 17:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Don't post topics beginning with those words, you'll confuse stupid
> people. Escpecially now that we seem to be letting users run their
> own competition, not quite sure how that works.

My idea... Tony testing it... :)

I am going to be fair and everything.
:)
Thu 16/08/01 at 14:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Someone is feeling inferior methinks
Thu 16/08/01 at 14:32
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Don't post topics beginning with those words, you'll confuse stupid
> people. Escpecially now that we seem to be letting users run their
> own competition, not quite sure how that works.

are you calling me stupid?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.