GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The R63 mandatory patch"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
Anyone whose tried to go on Rainbow Six lately on Xbox Live will probably have noticed that you have to download an Xbox Live system update before you go into any games. It doesn't actually tell you any of the differences that it makes, but so far I know of two

1) It creates an option from which you can toggle whether the .50 Calibur Rifle is allowed on during games and...

2) It moves a cart in the peaks level a bit furthur back so people can't use it to escape from the main area

Quite Sneaky of 'em, but good nonetheless. Anyone know of any others so far?
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
BUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:51
Regular
Maybe they shoulda've just removed the cart full stop then...

Heh
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Touched!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Auf deutsch wrote:
>
>
> 2) It moves a cart in the peaks level a bit furthur back so people
> can't use it to escape from the main area
>
>
> Well spotted, you must be playing too much ....

you can still get past this and the bug happens, you need two people to do it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Auf deutsch wrote:

>
> 2) It moves a cart in the peaks level a bit furthur back so people
> can't use it to escape from the main area
>

Well spotted, you must be playing too much ....
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
Anyone whose tried to go on Rainbow Six lately on Xbox Live will probably have noticed that you have to download an Xbox Live system update before you go into any games. It doesn't actually tell you any of the differences that it makes, but so far I know of two

1) It creates an option from which you can toggle whether the .50 Calibur Rifle is allowed on during games and...

2) It moves a cart in the peaks level a bit furthur back so people can't use it to escape from the main area

Quite Sneaky of 'em, but good nonetheless. Anyone know of any others so far?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.