GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart : Super Circuit! Whoever owns..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Super Circuit'.
Tue 27/01/04 at 03:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
...Right, I come here at a time of reckoning.

No, but really? Has anyone actually achieved three stars all all the extra courses (the old ones from the SNES game) on 150cc. I've done it on Mushroom cup and I pretty muched had to race near perfect whilst collecting over 150coins.

I'd love to know if their is a challenger out their to my thrown!?

Also, best time on Mario Circuit 1 (the old course again) on Time Trial through this game: my time is 00:49:96.

I think I broke all possible records achieving that :)

In summary, two questions:

Anyone have three stars for EVERYTHING on all cc's?
Has anyone beaten my time?

:) er-no
Sat 21/02/04 at 09:42
Regular
"everyone says it"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> OK, just established that it's a different track. Phew. :)
>
> Had do you access this 'extra' mushroom cup? Do you have to complete
> the whole game first?

Yeah mate. Complete the whole game first then you'll get the whole original SNES game and all its tracks - All you have to do then is click L or R on the select grind prix/track screen and it'll flip to the extra courses. :)

Still though - Have a go :D
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:53
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK, just established that it's a different track. Phew. :)

Had do you access this 'extra' mushroom cup? Do you have to complete the whole game first?
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:41
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
er-no wrote:
> Also, best time on Mario Circuit 1 (the old course again) on Time
> Trial through this game: my time is 00:49:96.

Well, I only got my SP last Thursday, so still working my way through the championship mode, but I've had a stab at beating the above time, and...well...I'm miles off!

Best so far is 1min 8sec!! How the hell did you manage that time?! I take it Mario Circuit is the same as Mario Circuit 1? If so, there must be some kind of shortcut I'm missing, 'coz I reckon the best I could do is about 1:05 using Toadstool.

Spill the beans mate! :)
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Solskjær wrote:
> I could swear I've beaten that time by nearly 2 seconds...
>
> Sorry, but I remember someone else asking me for my best time, when
> he had one about the same as yours - and I beat him. :)
>
> I'll have to have a look for the game, though. For all I know, it
> could even be on a different track altogether!

I believe so.
Mon 02/02/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I could swear I've beaten that time by nearly 2 seconds...

Sorry, but I remember someone else asking me for my best time, when he had one about the same as yours - and I beat him. :)

I'll have to have a look for the game, though. For all I know, it could even be on a different track altogether!
Mon 02/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
One more three star award on the Extra Courses on 150cc.

It's damn hard.
Wed 28/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"??????"
Hang on, I'll check my best times on Mario Circuit II...
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:52
Regular
Well I don't have them, I havent bought a GBA game for ages but I want Mario & Luigi
Tue 27/01/04 at 21:43
Regular
Best game on GBA? Pfffffft - Metroid Fusion and Mario & Luigi are muuuuuch better.

:-)
Tue 27/01/04 at 20:43
Regular
It is the best GBA game by far, one of the games that I've played the most on. I started playing on it again recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.