GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft Beta - soon."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 27/01/04 at 07:37
Regular
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/ worldofwarcraft/news_6087051.html

Sign-ups for USA & Canada beta testing take place tomorrow. Europe's chance is 'later in the year'.

Still, could be worth the wait...
Thu 29/01/04 at 15:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Silent85 wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> Could be interesting, I might give it a go if I can, my recent
> addiction to Star Wars Galaxies has increased my interest in
> MMORPGs.
>
> I am addicted to this myself. what server you play on mate?

Ahazi, i usually hang around Bestine on Tattoine but for the past few days I've been off exploring a few of the other planets, mainly to see if I can tame a few more Creatures now I've become a novice creature Handler. I was just on now actually (I'm on pretty much every day now) I went to Yavin to try and have a go at the monthly Story only to have it backfire in my face, and now I have to spend over 3K just to get back to Corellia.
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:09
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
cipro wrote:
> Could be interesting, I might give it a go if I can, my recent
> addiction to Star Wars Galaxies has increased my interest in MMORPGs.

I am addicted to this myself. what server you play on mate?
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah, it's a good game but one that you'll either love or hate. Some people like me are addicted to it, I play it just about every day, only for a few hours but still and excessive amount compared to other games I play, and then there are people who just can't get into at all, which is understandable because the game does contain numerous flaws.

I can't really explain why I'm hooked, but I just can't enough of it. I think this is why I'm more interested in World of warcraft then I was a month or two ago.
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:32
Regular
I never bothered with that. I was interested, but never got round to buying it.

Is it good then?
Tue 27/01/04 at 11:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Could be interesting, I might give it a go if I can, my recent addiction to Star Wars Galaxies has increased my interest in MMORPGs.
Tue 27/01/04 at 07:37
Regular
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/ worldofwarcraft/news_6087051.html

Sign-ups for USA & Canada beta testing take place tomorrow. Europe's chance is 'later in the year'.

Still, could be worth the wait...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.