GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 3'.
Wed 28/01/04 at 14:11
Regular
Is there going to be a Jak 3? I loved playing the first one and had a good 18 hours of fun with it and i recently borrowed jak 2 off my mate and I am absolutly loving it! Jak rocks and so does daxter (except racing as him). I am 71% through it and unfortunatly stuck at the sewer protection mission but I am still loving the gameplay and the comedy of daxter. Any news on a Jak 3? All I can say if there is one in developement is WOOHOO! But on Jak 2 The plot still dosn't make snese. Can anyone help me make light of the plot as to so far? I have resqued my friends from the Baron's fortress and I saw two samos's. One normal looking (jak and daxter normal) and another one looking rather odd for samos. Is he like a clone or like an evil robot to infiltrate the underground? My mate sais I will find out over time through the plot but i can't wait any longer!!!!!!!
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Thanx Zig zag,I saw the website you gave and I went on it and read the information and I am so excited that there's going to be a Jak 3,if I find any more information on it I'll tell you,OK.Thanx again.
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
ok so jak 2 has just come out and you talk of the next one.
oh well looking forward to it hope you don't get too exicted it will be a while...
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Yes, there's going to be a third one, but I'm not sure if it's Jak III
> or Jak and Daxter III. Probably the former.

Yeah. I still don't understand why its called Jak 2 and not jak and daxter 2. I find it quite odd but I spose they just wanted to shorten the title to make it easier to say or ask for to purcahse I spose.
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:15
Regular
Zig zag wrote:
> http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2971.
> That is news about Jak and Daxter 3.

Hmmmm. I'll be sure to check that out.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2971.
That is news about Jak and Daxter 3.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:07
Regular
"??????"
Yes, there's going to be a third one, but I'm not sure if it's Jak III or Jak and Daxter III. Probably the former.
Wed 28/01/04 at 14:11
Regular
Is there going to be a Jak 3? I loved playing the first one and had a good 18 hours of fun with it and i recently borrowed jak 2 off my mate and I am absolutly loving it! Jak rocks and so does daxter (except racing as him). I am 71% through it and unfortunatly stuck at the sewer protection mission but I am still loving the gameplay and the comedy of daxter. Any news on a Jak 3? All I can say if there is one in developement is WOOHOO! But on Jak 2 The plot still dosn't make snese. Can anyone help me make light of the plot as to so far? I have resqued my friends from the Baron's fortress and I saw two samos's. One normal looking (jak and daxter normal) and another one looking rather odd for samos. Is he like a clone or like an evil robot to infiltrate the underground? My mate sais I will find out over time through the plot but i can't wait any longer!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.