GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Bros. Melee Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros Melee'.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:38
Regular
"??????"
I'm trying to get the Diskun Trophy - it's the only one I need. However, I have one more Bonus left to get - Hammer Throw. Any help with getting it?
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i think that hammer throw goes along the lines of "get hit whilst using a hammer(its best to let the acid on planet zebes hit you), and press Z(i think) to drop the hammer whilst falling in the air after being hit"

dont hold me to this, but i think thats it
Wed 28/01/04 at 17:10
Regular
"??????"
My friends don't come round much. And even then we're usually playing Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Wed 28/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Discun Trophy?

Hammer Throw?

You play the single player still?!!
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:38
Regular
"??????"
I'm trying to get the Diskun Trophy - it's the only one I need. However, I have one more Bonus left to get - Hammer Throw. Any help with getting it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.