GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction Rawks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/08/01 at 13:38
Regular
I've just received Red Faction through the post!
It's absolutely brilliant! Thankyou Game-a-day!!!
The best PS2 game , anyone agree?
Wed 15/08/01 at 13:38
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I've just received Red Faction through the post!
It's absolutely brilliant! Thankyou Game-a-day!!!
The best PS2 game , anyone agree?
Wed 15/08/01 at 15:03
i do, ive nearley completed it.
Wed 15/08/01 at 15:45
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
big_slow wrote:
> i do, ive nearley completed it.

I'm chasing after this bloke called Capek at the mo , those stealths sections are SO frustrating!
Wed 15/08/01 at 16:19
"shut it you tart"
'ey up Rob. How's it going mate? You are right, Red Faction does indeed rawk. However, Gryphon is an annoying fecker who should die. It's just a shame that when you kill him, the game's over.

I don't actually think I'm that far into the game because I've not had a chance to sample many lovely vehicles yet, but what can I say? GT3! It's just taking up far too much of my time lately.

What do you think of the multiplayer then? I think it rules...Rob, get yourself up to my house so I can give you a good beating!!

See ya, Dave.
Wed 15/08/01 at 16:21
"shut it you tart"
Another thing...everyone should read my Red Faction review. It's my first one and I thought I'd win a game for it, but I didn't. Oh well...
Wed 15/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I'll kick your butt at 2-player! Actually no , i'll probably get slaughtered!
Thu 16/08/01 at 13:23
davebeech wrote:
What do
> you think of the multiplayer then?

i think its a bit crap as there are no options. the one players ace but i dont like the multiplayer. perfect dark on N64 is my best multiplayer. it has up to eight simulants, you can pick each weapon out of 50, teams of your choice, about 6 difficulties and 12 personalities for sims and it saves complete progress for your hole life.
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:52
"shut it you tart"
big_slow wrote:
> i think its a bit crap as there are no options.

Yeah, that's a fair comment but there's a point where too many options just bogs the whole thing down. Look at Quake 3 for example. Hardly any options, but the best actual deathmatch gameplay.

Sometimes you just want to let go and blow someone away with a big gun without spending a day planning and setting the whole thing up.

You can't say that the levels with the fortresses are rubbish. Two players, a base each, rocket launchers and Geo-Mod technology = Brilliant Game.

But that's just the way I see it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.