GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scripts & InstantPro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/02/10 at 23:58
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
ello all,

Can JavaScripts be added to an instantpro website?

When i add a script to my instantpro website via the HTML editor the editor removes the script and replaces it with

<![CDATA[
mce:0
// ]]>

can any help or explain please.

many thx in advance.
Fri 12/02/10 at 14:44
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Not a problem. Sorry I didn't grab this earlier, been real busy in house.

I will lock this thread to avoid any future posts about Java in InstantPro getting placed in here and we end up with them all over the shop :D
Fri 12/02/10 at 00:36
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
ive found any earlier thread relating to this subject,

soz for my lack of searching.
Thu 11/02/10 at 23:58
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
ello all,

Can JavaScripts be added to an instantpro website?

When i add a script to my instantpro website via the HTML editor the editor removes the script and replaces it with

<![CDATA[
mce:0
// ]]>

can any help or explain please.

many thx in advance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.