GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto Vice City - Better Than San Andreas?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 06/02/07 at 16:44
Regular
"Music Leasing"
Do You Think That GTA Vice City Is Better Than GTA San Andreas?
Sun 25/01/09 at 20:38
Regular
Oh no! I've gone all this time believing my opinion on which game I prefer to be right, when infact, because Bravo tell us different, I must be wrong.

I am now enlightened!
Sun 25/01/09 at 19:39
Regular
hi i have both games and personly i think san andreas is better and if u watch player and player 2 on bravo 2 it says san andreas is better!!
Wed 21/01/09 at 20:50
Regular
It's all down to choice. I prefer the style of Vice City to San Andreas, so I do enjoy Vice City more.

Some would argue that Mark Kart Double Dash has more karts, more characters and better graphics than Super Mario Kart, however I enjoyed Super Mario Kart more.
Wed 21/01/09 at 13:53
"iamtheanimalgoingup"
gta sa is better than gta vc and i can prove it, watch!gta sa is 5 Xs bigger than gta vc, better graphics,better quality,better vehicles girlfriends,a little more realistic but not like gta 4 but if your talking about the ps2 then yeah if pc,don't know,never played it on pc.SORRY man.!!
Wed 16/07/08 at 10:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Keep Your Friends Close - Just this mission causes GTA VC to be so much better than SA.
Wed 16/07/08 at 04:31
Regular
no way!!! me and all my frends think that san andreas a great game! vice city is good 2 but san andreas is bettr hands down
Wed 30/05/07 at 15:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I never played San Andreas, but my brother and several mates did; it looked rather overcomplicated, and the earlier missions seemed quite simply dull.

I did enjoy Vice City, it was a great game - and the soundtrack wasn't too bad either, though they could have chosen a great many better Judas Priest songs for VRock!
Fri 04/05/07 at 17:41
Regular
I agree with FM. I just loved the music in Vice City. Infact while my brother actually completed the game. I just drove around listening to the music. Running people over, picking up hookers. What more could you want in a game? =)
Fri 04/05/07 at 17:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I preferred Vice City because of the music, I agree San Andreas was overly complicated, I think they tried too much with the character development side of things, didn't work for me.
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:33
"No longer in use"
Vice City is the greatest gam ever in my opinion, I didn't enjoy San Andreas at all, overly complicated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.