GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh, Rare, I beg you, please do an act of nintendo desperation!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 21:19
Regular
""
I bought an X-box for 3 reasons. (well 4 if you count the price)

*Halo- system link
*Halo 2
*and most of all, conker:live and uncut.

Now all of these 3 are on the tips of my metacarples. Perfection, Bliss, Paradise..... pro sauron middle earth. Whatever you call it, how would life get better on the virtual side?

"How indeed", i hear you ask. By Rare committing nintendoside, free games. I would love to, (after hours of gaming), sit back and relax, having just completed the best game of 2004/2005, when hark, what have we here? classic conker unlocked...... drool at the possibilities. A high res version of CBFD. On the xbox. A multiplayer masterpiece playing, operatic poo beating, diahreaya filled cows drippingly, beautiful encore to what surely will be the greatest game (except maybe halo 2) of 2004/2005.

Let the gaming begin. The game with a fanbase of genii is on it's way. Look forward and thou shall never be sad. Love thy neighbour.... so they might buy an xbox so system linking can be possible. Rare listen to my plee...... and maybe mask my insanity.

Yours sincerely,
geuine gamer.
Thu 29/01/04 at 21:19
Regular
""
I bought an X-box for 3 reasons. (well 4 if you count the price)

*Halo- system link
*Halo 2
*and most of all, conker:live and uncut.

Now all of these 3 are on the tips of my metacarples. Perfection, Bliss, Paradise..... pro sauron middle earth. Whatever you call it, how would life get better on the virtual side?

"How indeed", i hear you ask. By Rare committing nintendoside, free games. I would love to, (after hours of gaming), sit back and relax, having just completed the best game of 2004/2005, when hark, what have we here? classic conker unlocked...... drool at the possibilities. A high res version of CBFD. On the xbox. A multiplayer masterpiece playing, operatic poo beating, diahreaya filled cows drippingly, beautiful encore to what surely will be the greatest game (except maybe halo 2) of 2004/2005.

Let the gaming begin. The game with a fanbase of genii is on it's way. Look forward and thou shall never be sad. Love thy neighbour.... so they might buy an xbox so system linking can be possible. Rare listen to my plee...... and maybe mask my insanity.

Yours sincerely,
geuine gamer.
Thu 29/01/04 at 21:57
Regular
""
It's the edge of the world

and all of western civilization

the sun may rise in the east

at least it settles in a final location

It's understood that...... nobody

ever replies to my topics......

Pay the users very well

to break this spell of silence

a couple of views that will amuse

me by their silent violence.

Dream of getting a reply.
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:24
Regular
What the hell did that scrambled mass of wording even mean?
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, the second post was partly singing 'Californication'.

The main post was something about Rare and CBFD and some rubbish about Halo 2 going to be the greatest game of the year...
Thu 29/01/04 at 22:38
Regular
""
Cyclone wrote:
> Well, the second post was partly singing 'Californication'.
>
> The main post was something about Rare and CBFD and some rubbish
> about Halo 2 going to be the greatest game of the year...

Wow, you got my number. Haha. I was bored if you didn't guess
Fri 30/01/04 at 18:29
"Retarded List"
You've got problems.
Sat 31/01/04 at 21:25
Regular
""
xgamer wrote:
> You've got problems.

really, the psychiatrist called them issues

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.