GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's with this "wabbit" crap?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/08/01 at 09:35
Regular
I'll buy you a DVD, stop this lepular madness.

Spam is a disease.

Two Wongs don't make a wight.
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll buy you a DVD, stop this lepular madness.

Spam is a disease.

Two Wongs don't make a wight.
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:36
Regular
"not dead"
It was Tony's idea, and it's over tonight.

Besides, mine is fun.

Just post message number 1000 in it, for a chance to WIN! WIN! WIN!
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:39
Regular
"<];o)"
This stupid wabbit competition is worse than that clock opne that Tony started, both ruined the chat forum. In other words it has ruined any Newbies chances of having their topics seen because we can't post new topics on the Prime forum. Now all there is on the chat is a load of wabbit crazy people trying to spam and get a DVD.

(;o|
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:41
Regular
"not dead"
Starsailor, if you want to post a decent thread, just let me know, and I'll post a thread in PRIME called, "Starsailor's topic" and you can post it there!

Mind you, I'm off into a training course shortly....

Maybe someone else will do it if you ask?
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:42
Regular
"<];o)"
Would you be able to post my "Peripheral Vision" topic on the Prime for me Ben?

(;o|
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:43
Regular
"not dead"
I'll post a topic titled that, and you can reply to it with your thread.
Wed 15/08/01 at 09:44
Regular
"<];o)"
Thanks mate, it got completely ignored on the chat forum. Hopefully it won't be the case on the Prime....well I can always dream can't I?

(;o|
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:20
message number 1000
Wed 15/08/01 at 23:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep :-|
Wed 15/08/01 at 23:44
Regular
"How Handy."
This compo was all my fault apparently. I was talking about my rabbit and now look what's happened!

Godman you Tony! I will have my revenge!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.