GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Zelda: Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:17
Regular
"??????"
I've just got the game for myself, and I am STUCK! I can place two of the three Pearls in the statues, but I CAN'T get to the island south of Windfall Island (the one guarded by a Tornado). Any help? I keep getting sucked up...
Fri 13/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
"??????"
Just beaten Kalle Demos again, I'm heading for Outset with the Bombs now.

BTW, is it ALWAYS night and ALWAYS raining during this mission?

Also, could someone PLEASE tell me how to get the Song of Passing? I've forgotten... :(
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:36
Regular
"??????"
Widge wrote:
> Tower of the Gods I would say is more time consuming rather than
> hard. The continual tide rising business.

I agree.

I've just started a new game, and believe it or not, I was KILLED in the fight with Gohma! Don't laugh, I only started with one heart!

BTW, just so everyone knows, my Boss FAQ is up now.
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:02
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> "The Tower of the Gods is a very hard dungeon"

Tower of the Gods I would say is more time consuming rather than hard. The continual tide rising business.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:47
Regular
"??????"
I can't find any walkthroughs on SR...well, I've sent a Boss FAQ (which was also sent to NeoSeeker) so we should have a guide shortly.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:24
Regular
"??????"
Cheers.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:54
Regular
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Icarus wrote:
> You could buy it in shops.
>
> Which shops? I've checked places like GAME and they're all out of
> stock.

Debenhams Cardiff have got them in stock - as much as I don't like advertising Game on here, if you pop into your local game, ask them to give Cardiff Debenhams game a ring and they'll transfer it over.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:51
Regular
"??????"
Icarus wrote:
> You could buy it in shops.

Which shops? I've checked places like GAME and they're all out of stock.
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
shops?
what are them?
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:37
You could buy it in shops.
Sun 08/02/04 at 10:54
Regular
"??????"
Does anyone know where I can get the official strategy guide (I think it's Prima or Versus Books), WITHOUT buying over the Net?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.