GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A very brief summary of dredd vs death"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death'.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
VERY HARD!!!!

Harder than monkey ball hard, and twice as frustrating.
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dringo wrote:
> Awful controls? Very arcadey and easy to use... you just keep them all
> in front of you and continue to back off fireing as you go.

Im a product of the solitare control style from goldeneye. If i cant use my left hand for looking/aiming and my right hand for moving forward/backward and strafing left and right im at a loss.
Sun 01/02/04 at 21:02
Regular
Awful controls? Very arcadey and easy to use... you just keep them all in front of you and continue to back off fireing as you go.
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dringo wrote:
> The skill of dodgin vampires are lost on you young Cookie man!

Not really, you wait till its about to pounce then you strafe to the side. But when there are five of them it gets a bit tricky, its not helped by the awful controls either, they should have had a custom option like timesplitters.
Sun 01/02/04 at 11:23
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> The arcade challenges are great fun.
>
> A good addition when the single player gets annoying.
>
> But seriously 2 vampire swipes taking off a full energy bar, that
> sucks ass.

The skill of dodgin vampires are lost on you young Cookie man!
Sat 31/01/04 at 17:37
Regular
What's the co-op like?
Sat 31/01/04 at 17:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The arcade challenges are great fun.

A good addition when the single player gets annoying.

But seriously 2 vampire swipes taking off a full energy bar, that sucks ass.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:29
Regular
True the multiplayer is a tad bit of a challenge... especially with a small area and 12 bots...

tee hee the fun.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:26
Regular
"8==="
I have to say that the bonus unlockable mini-missions are sometimes hard, also the multiplayer can be frustratingly hard with it's AI set to anything high.

In the maingame, choice of weapons is the key.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:11
Regular
Hard?

Get out the games a piece of Pi$$, confessingly I don't have it on the harder difficulty setting.
Sat 31/01/04 at 11:01
Regular
"8==="
Hard? I suppose it depends what difficulty you play it on.

I finished it quite quickly on normal difficulty whilst only dying a few times. The best weapons to have are the auto/assault rifle, shotgun and/or the law giver, most of the other guns are harder to use.

Tried the multiplayer yet? It's like Unreal but with a fixed weapons set and very strange AI.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.