GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is by far the best WABBIT that says WASSUP topic going...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 20:39
Regular
A WABBIT goes into a shop. "WASSUP" he says to the shopkeeper. "Don't be so stupid" replies the shopkeeper, "WABBITS can't speak! You must be one of those car...." "toons" interrupts the WABBIT. "Oh yeah cartoons - like the ones where the people fall over on banana skins" says the shopkeeper "That's right! But i'm out of a job. Those idiots in parliament suggested the cartoon bosses fire me!!" the WABBIT shouts angrily. The shopkeeper is surprised: "That's harsh. I think you make a very good WABBIT. Although shouting WASSUP all the time is quite annoying...."

So then everyone - show your support for the WABBIT. Post in here or the WABBIT stays unemployed.....
Page:
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:39
A WABBIT goes into a shop. "WASSUP" he says to the shopkeeper. "Don't be so stupid" replies the shopkeeper, "WABBITS can't speak! You must be one of those car...." "toons" interrupts the WABBIT. "Oh yeah cartoons - like the ones where the people fall over on banana skins" says the shopkeeper "That's right! But i'm out of a job. Those idiots in parliament suggested the cartoon bosses fire me!!" the WABBIT shouts angrily. The shopkeeper is surprised: "That's harsh. I think you make a very good WABBIT. Although shouting WASSUP all the time is quite annoying...."

So then everyone - show your support for the WABBIT. Post in here or the WABBIT stays unemployed.....
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:39
Keep the rabbit unemployed, he don't deserve a job while I'm still unemployed!! That wabbit should be in my dogs dinner!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
I have a speach impediment :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:40
Nothing new there then Bonus!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:42
SPAM SPAM SPAM - please everyone spam as much as you like!! You can even insult me if you want (i'll regret writing that).... Just post here! You know you all want to! (probably)
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:43
Bonus wrote:
> I have a speach impediment :D

sorry Bonus i'm being a bit ruthless today....
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:47
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam (Enough yet??? No???)
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:52
Spamtastic Seifer! Spamela Anderson and her huge spammers would be proud....
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:53
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Is this in the lead?

Everybody else is disqualified.

Watch out though - the original challenge from Tony is only one word away from retaking the lead - by a big margin.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:54
Hey Tony - i don't suppose you want to rename the WLT on Prime do you? Something baring my name would be most helpful.....
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.