GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction 2 & Morrowind Goty."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
""To the pub...""
I was always thinking about getting Red Faction even though it was pretty easy to complete it still remains one of my faverouit first-person-shooters especially being able to blow holes in the walls :P

and now red faction 2 which i always considered buying or at least playing but i ain't done neither but it is only £13 so should i get it ?

And Morrowind Goty i have been looking foward to this for ages as morrowind is probably my faverouit xbox game.

so they said it will be 30th of january 2004 if it was i would have it now the gits now there saying the 14th of feb and special reserve are saying the 6th huh ? ah well it must be the 14th special reserve always get the release dates wrong.

Unless of course anyone knows somewhere in the uk thats already selling it ? doubt it but its worth asking.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
""To the pub...""
I was always thinking about getting Red Faction even though it was pretty easy to complete it still remains one of my faverouit first-person-shooters especially being able to blow holes in the walls :P

and now red faction 2 which i always considered buying or at least playing but i ain't done neither but it is only £13 so should i get it ?

And Morrowind Goty i have been looking foward to this for ages as morrowind is probably my faverouit xbox game.

so they said it will be 30th of january 2004 if it was i would have it now the gits now there saying the 14th of feb and special reserve are saying the 6th huh ? ah well it must be the 14th special reserve always get the release dates wrong.

Unless of course anyone knows somewhere in the uk thats already selling it ? doubt it but its worth asking.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
Morrowind is crap.

Red Faction 2 is OK, but the original on PS2 was far better.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
""To the pub...""
hey morrowind ain't crap it better than any other rpg especially those crappy strange japanese thingys like the ff series.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
Morrowind is crap.
Sat 31/01/04 at 20:05
Regular
""To the pub...""
well that is not a answer to the question
Sat 31/01/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Morrowind is crap.

:P
Sat 31/01/04 at 20:25
Regular
""To the pub...""
Dark Mark is at the first stages of evolution.
Sat 31/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
If that was true, how would I be using a computer?

HA!
Sat 31/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
Oh, and...

Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Morrowind is crap.
Sat 31/01/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Teal'c"
J Nash wrote:
> Morrowind is crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.