GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo glitch- is it just me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
""
So i've been going round spotting glitches in Halo, i.e. 3 guns on pillar of Autumn and being able to take a banshee into a cutscene. But now i've found another. Sure everyone knows that if you kill someone on the bridge, in the pillar of Autumn the "crack security team" is set on you, the bridge door is closed. And you can't escape. Well if you stand as near the door as you can, but are still able to throw a PLASMA grenade in, if you throw one in then pelt it..... you are thrown back into the bridge, even if you get through the door. So this is pretty useless topic, i admit. But hey. Any more glitches anyone?
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've got to that bit of the map, and killed some soldier stood there, outside.

strange, it is
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:14
Regular
"8==="
I can only remember that glitch happening in co-op.
Sat 07/02/04 at 22:14
Regular
"8==="
On the jungle level where you meet the flood you can sometimes get stuck in the craft that you get out of at the start. It then transports you to a bit of the map you can't get to otherwise, trouble is, you can't leave the craft.
Sun 01/02/04 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is Halo 2 coming out in November?

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ARGH! EACH NEW HALO TOPIC MAKES ME WANT TO KILL BUNGIE MORE!

NOVEMBER!?!?
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oops, I meant:

http://halo.ibonk.com/
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
www.halo.ibonk.com

Check out the video section.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:03
Regular
""
So i've been going round spotting glitches in Halo, i.e. 3 guns on pillar of Autumn and being able to take a banshee into a cutscene. But now i've found another. Sure everyone knows that if you kill someone on the bridge, in the pillar of Autumn the "crack security team" is set on you, the bridge door is closed. And you can't escape. Well if you stand as near the door as you can, but are still able to throw a PLASMA grenade in, if you throw one in then pelt it..... you are thrown back into the bridge, even if you get through the door. So this is pretty useless topic, i admit. But hey. Any more glitches anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.