GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who was the best out of the games developers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
there were plaent of developers that made old games but what one do you think ruled one time. post it here like this : sega was the top in 1991
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Best games developers? Well, Atari were the pioneers who created gaming, so they obviously deserve credit. Namco and Sega deserve credit for their work in the field of atrcade games, and Nintendo have bought out many a great series of games and consoles over the years.

However, in my opinion, Sid Meier and Microprose should take the credit. Sid has created many great strategies and simulations in the past 20-odd years, and Microprose showcased some of the best ones. Therefore, the innovator and the publisher get credit for some great games with fantatic longevity such as 'Covert Action', 'Railroad Tycoon' and 'Civilization'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:26
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Sega was the best ten years ago i reckon
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:26
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
W

Winner me me me me
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Buck still hasn't replied I'm the winner of the flame.
THE WINNER OF THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME THE FLAME.

The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame. The Flame.

The Flame.

The Flame.

The Flame.

The Flame.
The Flame.
The Flame.
*ahem*

so....erm?
Who's the best game developer then?
Fri 20/02/04 at 09:19
Regular
"\\"
Buck1 wrote:
> this will test you
>
>
> my tAg "do u feel lucky punk"
>
> comes from which film

Yes... That proves he's Harry Buck doesn't it?

What line is this movie from otherwise you are not michael buck

"...a..."

der r wurds b4 und aftar dat, bud it5 ez.
Sat 07/02/04 at 13:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Do you have any idea how retarded you are?

"I am the winner of the flame"

I am weeping. Not with laughter. Just weeping.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:57
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
im the winner of the flame becoase this is old post and you probably wont reply im the winner

even if you do reply i cant be bothered ive got other stuff on my ming like sonic heroes and the gamecube ahhh the gamecube its got sonic on it!
Sun 01/02/04 at 21:30
Regular
I nibble your ear.
Sun 01/02/04 at 20:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Foo'
Sun 01/02/04 at 18:14
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
oh

youre the one who keeps saying foo'

right??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.