GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone play morrowind elder scrools 3... i need help yo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 01/02/04 at 12:30
Regular
"don't do crack"
ok if u do yea my character ir pretty good... he's got 100 axe skill 90 long lade and can open all lvl locks even lvl 100... :) anyway i was just wondering how do u kill the dam god homie on red mountain, if u know let me know... thx again
Tue 03/02/04 at 14:30
Regular
Nate, you get very suprised at little things. I've never seen 'OMFG', 'OMG', and 'oh my god' used so much in one paragraph since I joined here.

Maybe you should try stepping outside that front door. You'll be amazed by the wonders of the world.
Mon 02/02/04 at 14:29
"For the horde!!!!"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> I said "I'm old enough to be able to use a keyboard properly -
> in that I can spell and create a reasonably coherent sentence - which
> is something you seem to be incapable of doing.
>
> What doesn't make sense?
>
> Tsk. You're wit personified, aren't you?

he's american, enough said
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:59
Nooo, I mean in real life? After say, a marathon session of Morrowind?
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:51
Regular
"don't do crack"
hell yes lol, it's fun as all hell sometimes... umm specialy when u got this 80,000 dollar axe that drops people in 1 hit lol, and i don't got vice city :(
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:47
You're from the grand ol' US of A rght? Tell me, do you ever get the urge to buy an axe and rip the guts out of an innocent bystander in order to replicate your character in Morrowind?

Played Vice City and felt the need to beat the s**t out of people for cash?
Mon 02/02/04 at 04:41
Regular
"don't do crack"
thx a lot tat sounds hard as hell butthat kool... everyone was sayin this game sucks lol, well whatever i think it's petty dam goo for 20 dollars ;)well anyway i'll give it a try tomarrow ad see what that homie drops!
Sun 01/02/04 at 13:46
Regular
"smile, it's free"
nate dogg wrote:
> ok if u do yea my character ir pretty good... he's got 100 axe skill
> 90 long lade and can open all lvl locks even lvl 100... :) anyway i
> was just wondering how do u kill the dam god homie on red mountain,
> if u know let me know... thx again

WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD.

Okay, killing Dagoth Ur. You'll need Sunder and Keening. These are enchanted weapons which can be found on the red mountain in the sixth house bases/dwemer ruins.

Once you have both of these, go to the chamber where you gith Dagoth Ur and look for the Heart Of Lhorkan (or whatever it's called). Strike it once with Sunder, then repeatedly batter it with Keening until it's destroyed. This will defeat Dagoth Ur.

However, there is a small catch. If you try to equip sunder or keening you'll lose something like 300 health points per second until you die or de-equip them.

In order to kill Dagoth Ur then, this leaves you with two choices:
1) Carry about 40 exclusive restore health potions to ensure you cna survive the halth damage long enough.
2) Get Wraithguard. This is an item eventually given to you by Vivec if you follow the main quest. It allows you to equip sunder and keening without taking damage.
Sun 01/02/04 at 13:15
Regular
"don't do crack"
nice to hear
Sun 01/02/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
Well I'm happy.
Sun 01/02/04 at 13:14
Regular
"don't do crack"
whatever dude, i'm so sad i don't know how to type... i'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.