GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
Is terminator 3 actually being made, or is that just a made-up story I heard. It would be pretty good if it was coming out, but it would have to carry on from the "Terminator 2:3-D" attraction at Universal Studios in florida, or it would just seem pants. Speaking of which, what did everyone think of the T-1,000,000 in "T2:3-D"? lOAD OF CRAP i THOUGHT. pRETTY MUCH JUST THE T-1,OOO looking sort of......melted. Anyway, anyone for T3?
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Is terminator 3 actually being made, or is that just a made-up story I heard. It would be pretty good if it was coming out, but it would have to carry on from the "Terminator 2:3-D" attraction at Universal Studios in florida, or it would just seem pants. Speaking of which, what did everyone think of the T-1,000,000 in "T2:3-D"? lOAD OF CRAP i THOUGHT. pRETTY MUCH JUST THE T-1,OOO looking sort of......melted. Anyway, anyone for T3?
Regular
It's being made, does that help??
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:25
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Yeah! Do u know wen it's coming out?
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:26
Regular
Emm, not before it is finished is the official statement at the moment.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
http://us.imdb.com/ Details?0181852

Remove the space.
Wed 15/08/01 at 12:39
I thougth the T 1,000,000 was there so its arms could waft at you in 3D. Wasn't it some sort of ant?
Thu 16/08/01 at 12:30
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I thought it looked more like a spider! I suppose it was there for the 3-D but they did that with the T-1000. They did it when his head stretched out on the really long neck, so they could have done it with his arms. I wish they had something in that show relating to the bit in T2 when the T-1000 taked on the form of that kid's Mum and sticks it's arm/knife (U know what I mean!) straight though the milk carton the Dad's holding and staight through his head, pinning him to the wall. Imagine that in 3-D! That would be cool!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:08
I heard they were going to cast Vin Diesel from Pitch Black as the lead baddie. He would be pretty good in the role. Hopefully it will be better than T2, it was alright, but I thought they watered it down a bit and made Arnie too soft in it. All that hopping around on one leg nonsense, give me strength!!!
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:59
Regular
When will it be released, I remember seing a clip of it months ago.
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:22
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
So far, all anyone knows is that T3:Rise Of The Machines will be coming out in 2002. Atleast that's all that it said one the website that Dr Gonzo gave us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.