GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At it like rabbits"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
I found a rabbit on friday. It's called Chase after the bloody trouble it gave me catching the thing! I'm still covered in scratches and nettle stings. It's now living at my mate Pip's house. It now belongs to me, Pip and another mate called Jeni. As long as Pip's (she hates me calling her that) sisters don't kill it...

It's cute. I don't normally think things like that are cute, but this is.

Look at the pic...

www.L2Productions.co.uk/ dcp_0312.jpg

[SPACE!]
Fri 17/08/01 at 01:03
Regular
"How Handy."
bloody hell, I've spent the entire day running round a garden trying to stop the bloody thing escaping again!

And now my mate philippa's gone away! I've gotta look after it for a week! Ah well. It will give me an excuse to stand in their garden and think about how much I miss her. I love that girl, but she doesn't love me :-(
Thu 16/08/01 at 08:29
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Whooo Style! wrote:
> I love my rabbit. I'm not normally like this.

It escaped again
> before. It was at my friend Philippa's and it dug its way under the
> gate. Marvelous, the rabbit thinks it's Harry Houdini.

harry houdini ehh......put it in a bag with brick in it and a chain round the top then sling it in a river.....then we will see his houdiniesque type skills
Thu 16/08/01 at 00:07
Regular
"How Handy."
I love my rabbit. I'm not normally like this.

It escaped again before. It was at my friend Philippa's and it dug its way under the gate. Marvelous, the rabbit thinks it's Harry Houdini.
Wed 15/08/01 at 17:50
Regular
pop
Wed 15/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
My rabbits are muchh nicer than that. It's a pain transferring and uploading pictures but if anyone wants me to I will.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:31
Regular
"How Handy."
St*rsailor wrote:
> That is some seriously evil looking bunny, anyone else agree?
> SOmeone get me an Exorcist, that bunny is possesed :P

(;o|

Leave my rabbit alone! It is not possesed, just a bit weird that's all!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Why don't you try get more and breed them then sell them to buy games. You could start your own business. : )
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:05
Regular
"<];o)"
That is some seriously evil looking bunny, anyone else agree? SOmeone get me an Exorcist, that bunny is possesed :P

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:55
Regular
"How Handy."
yeah, it was terrified when we finally caught it, it must have been out for ages coz it ate like crazy and know its use to us and will let you hold it and play with it. It's staying in a nice little hutch that was Pip's when she had a rabbit.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:52
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
is it well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.