GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best TV Show For Weeks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 14:45
Regular
I feel I must apologise. Previously I have said detrimental remarks on the TV show Ally Mcbeal. Yesterday though, by accident I found myself watching Ally on E4 and it was the best thing I have seen on TV for weeks. It was the pre titles sequence that got me watching. If you didn't see yesterdays show it is hard to explain what happened but involved Alley (a lawyer) a box of Pringles, a tube of spermicide and a Judge with a teeth fetish.

Prior to last nights episode I have not really watched Alley only snippets but if the series is in anyway similar to last nights episode then I have discovered (all be it after everyone else) an extremely good TV show. Can't wait until next week.

PS. Is the West Wing any good (tonight E4 9pm)
Tue 14/08/01 at 14:45
I feel I must apologise. Previously I have said detrimental remarks on the TV show Ally Mcbeal. Yesterday though, by accident I found myself watching Ally on E4 and it was the best thing I have seen on TV for weeks. It was the pre titles sequence that got me watching. If you didn't see yesterdays show it is hard to explain what happened but involved Alley (a lawyer) a box of Pringles, a tube of spermicide and a Judge with a teeth fetish.

Prior to last nights episode I have not really watched Alley only snippets but if the series is in anyway similar to last nights episode then I have discovered (all be it after everyone else) an extremely good TV show. Can't wait until next week.

PS. Is the West Wing any good (tonight E4 9pm)
Tue 14/08/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mewtwo wrote:
> PS. Is the West Wing any good

Yes, The West Wing is brilliant. It's one of the few things I've *really* enjoyed on TV in a long time. But I don't get E4 ...

: (

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.