GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE: Forthcoming Attractions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 14:16
Regular
I know FM already did this, but he stole the idea from me, and mines better anyway ;-)

I've completed my research on what's coming to the next generation consoles with this report on the Nintendo Gamecube. It seems that rather than going for a more mature audience, they're going for a younger one.

Star Fox Adventures: Barney the Dinosaur Planet:- this cames sees you reprise the role of Fox McCloud, but with the difficult spaceship bits taken out. Instead, the quest involves wandering around Barneys world looking for special purple coloured numbers. Everytime you collect 2 numbers you have the chance to earn a bonus number, by adding the two numbers together. This looks to herald the dawn of a bright new age in games involving foxes, dinosaurs, and numbers.

Too Human: Although spelt "Too Human" it's supposed to be 2 Human. It's a counting sim, in which you play Warigio, a new brother of Wario. You must enter a room by choosing a number, and count the amount of humans in the room. When you find a room that contains 2 Humans, you must dash to the winning line to complete the level.

Star Wars: Rouge Leader:- This game has also undergone a slight name change. The game involves flying your ship into different brightly coloured blocks, as they are screamed out be a cuddly looking badger. The winner is the player that gets the most red ones. Hence Rouge Leader....

The Thing: A Sci Fi set in space. The Thing is a shape changing alien. This game sees it change shape from cuddly dinosaur, to talking cuddly dog, from cuddly panda, to a cuddly kangeroo. The aim of the game is to collect things to put together The Cuddly Things colourful space ship.

SSX: Tricky:- Tricky because it uses more than one button!

Mickey Mouse In Resident Evil 0: Capcom are producing this. Unless it was supposed to be an 'and' instead of 'in'? But yes, you control Mickey Mouse as he takes on the ultimate resident evil: Minnie's Mother is coming to stay!

So, summing up, it seems that the GAMECUBE will be the ideal console for the nappy wearers of the forum. Well, the younger nappy wearers.
Wed 15/08/01 at 00:09
Yep, those games above sure sound... tasty. Not long to go, everyone.
Tue 14/08/01 at 23:43
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I am so old now that I am nearly at the stage of needing an OAPs nappy. You may well be right about the GC being for kids but I think that I will just stick to that last bastion of hard core gaming, the Spectrum.
Tue 14/08/01 at 23:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ir-Wolfhound wrote:
> The XBOX is going to flop.

Wow. The sheer might of that comment amazes me.
Tue 14/08/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
The XBOX is going to flop.
Tue 14/08/01 at 22:45
Regular
No matter how hard I try, I can't make my table obsorb my face.
Tue 14/08/01 at 22:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Never.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:48
Hmm, I like the gc.
Tue 14/08/01 at 15:15
Regular
I would be able to cope if you 'handle'd the issue with extreme care.
Tue 14/08/01 at 15:14
Regular
"not dead"
Bonus wrote:
> You forgot to mention the handle :D

No, I purposefully omitted it.

I didn't think you could 'handle' it....
Tue 14/08/01 at 15:12
Regular
You forgot to mention the handle :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.