GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best programes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/02/07 at 16:55
Regular
Right now there is soo many good programs Lost is back on soon 24 Prison break shameless desperate housewives !! soo which do you thinks the best ....
Thu 08/02/07 at 22:58
Regular
"8==="
Any of these:

Boston Legal (New Series started today)
Criminal Minds (Last episode of the series next week!)
Prison Break
The Unit (New series started this week)
Commander in Chief
Grey's Anatomy (Latest series just ended :P)
The Daily Show
Thu 08/02/07 at 08:45
Regular
Top Gear is the only UK-made program I watch these days.

I'll try and catch Gamer TV on Bravo to pass the time, but rarely ever get to see it.
Wed 07/02/07 at 18:02
Regular
I used to watch quite a lot of things on abc1, as I only have Freeview, but apart from Scrubs there isn't really anything I watch these days on it. They're starting to show newer stuff, which is pretty good, though I'm almost just as happy to watch the repeats; it's just a clever, genuinely funny programme.

I used to watch things like Less than Perfect, but it's too predictable and pretty trashy, much the same as 8 Simple Rules, which got annoying when I had to hear too much of the whiny American voices. I'm not generalising, just saying 'Kerry' and her voice made me want to drop-kick the tv.

Family Guy's pretty good, overtaking any of Matt Groening's creations at the moment; mainly since the Simpsons turned too obvious and terrestrial was pretty much forbidden from getting anywhere within five seasons of where Sky had got to, even these days, the constant cycle of going back to the first episodes gets on my nerves. American Dad is also brilliant, more subtle than FG too, but I can only watch it online.

I watched a few episodes of Prison Break, but I thought it'd be a one-off drama, or a few parts at most, but then it just turned into an unrealistic, predictable trashy American series. ER's alright when I occasionally watch it, but I'm not exactly in tune with the characters or plotlines.

Most the attempts at 'good tv' this side of the Atlantic, like Dancing on Ice and Celebrity Big Brother make me cry. They're mind-numbingly boring, much like the ever-eccentric Bill Oddie and his babblings about the 'great stripes Western wag-warbler', or whatever it is the show is focused on =|
Wed 07/02/07 at 08:47
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> 8 Simple Rules and all the other vile US sitcoms of its type are
> just shocking.

Oh I dunno, Two & a Half Men and King of Queens are great.

Has anyone been watching Jericho? Think it's on the hallmark channel. The adverts looked a bit interesting but I never bothered to follow it as I couldn't be bothered trying to find the damn channel :)
Tue 06/02/07 at 22:25
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Im getting quite into Supernatural just now. Borrowed the first series off a friend, roughly half way through. Just trying to play catch up so I can continue to watch the second series.

Used to be a die hard fan of Smallville but this season has been pretty weak so far, not even one decent fight scene when theres been so much potentiall. Its all just 20 minutes of talking 10minutes gay fight then another 15 minutes talking.
Tue 06/02/07 at 15:51
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Cycloon wrote:
> 8 Simple Rules and all the other vile US sitcoms of its type are
> just shocking.

EVIL, how are they, they are all so funny. you have no taste
Mon 05/02/07 at 23:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
8 Simple Rules and all the other vile US sitcoms of its type are just shocking.
Mon 05/02/07 at 22:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Scrubs has been a bit dodgy recently but it's still a favourite and one of the few things that'll always get a laugh out of me. Looking forward to the return of Lost. Have given up on Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty, despite being ridiculous, is getting better all the time.
If there anything British made worth watching i cant think of it.
Mon 05/02/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Scrubs, friends, two and a half men, 8 simple rules, kings of queens, everybody love raymond, the classics
has anyone heard of a programme called 3rd watch i think it was called. It was on channel 4 at about 2pm before xmas. I liked that
Mon 05/02/07 at 18:00
Regular
"lets go back"
I tend to enjoy the American serial dramas. English TV just isnt the same and usually has rubbish drama, its great for comedy though.

My favourite is The Shield (not Lost as some of you will probably expect) but its not on at the moment.

I do, of course, love Lost closely followed by Heroes, House, 24, Entourage (which is also not on right now). All of these are great and dont need much explination.

Prison Break was great but then season 2 was a let down at first. It did evenually pick up pace and I like that again now. Im surprised at how good Ugly Betty is too.

I like CSI and CSI NY is ok if a little predictable. CSI Miami is terrible. The first couple of seasons were ok but it got too pathetic after that. Ny isnt great but is at least watchable but Miami is dire and I cant watch it at all.

I loved The OC but season 4 is terrible. Its nearly as bad as CSI Miami. Im actually glad its been cancelled because its completely ruined.

I watch Smallville too but its not very good. It has some good moments but it also has too much "child friendly" computer hacking. Chloe can seem to hack into anything in about 10 seconds and its rubbish.

Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Family Guy and American Dad are also decent.

Enlglish TV:

Top Gear and some of those comedy pannel shows such as Mock the week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.