GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Thinks That teh Bouncer Is great?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 11:46
Regular
coz i do it rules the best graphics around
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:46
coz i do it rules the best graphics around
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:57
Regular
"<];o)"
While the Bouncer has good graphics, you have to have a think, the gameplay is utter rubbish mate. A scrolling beat em up on the Ps2??? Why oh why? Square must have been off their heads the night they made that desicion. It could have been so much better. Skip all of the cut scenes and what are you left with? A poor excuse for a game.

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 12:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Streets of rage 2 on the MD was a better game.

Cut scenes are nice though.
Tue 14/08/01 at 12:19
Slaveunit wrote:
> Streets of rage 2 on the MD was a better game.

The best scrolling beat-em up ever made. I still play on that sometimes, those where the days.....
Tue 14/08/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Darkreaper wrote:

The best scrolling beat-em up ever made.

Thats a tough one, Double Dragon was pretty hot, but I recon youre right, Streets has it.

If anyone has a copy of Streets of Rage 3 for the MD and fancy selling it, let me know...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.