GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the top ten games of all time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
if i had to make a list of my top ten games of all time,this would be it.

1-Final Fantasy 7 on the playstation because its a great game with a great storyline and ive not seen a better RPG.

2-Super Mario World on the SNES,the first game that i ever got and its still a classic.

3-Zelda-a link to the past on the SNES,another great RPG.

4-Zelda-Ocarina of time on the N64,nintendo's revolutionary RPG in december 98.

5-Super Mario Kart on the SNES,this in my opinion is the best racing game ever and the battle mode is great.

6-Banjo-Kazooie on the N64,i got this game a few months ago from a second hand shop for a fiver and have only completed the first 5 levels.

7-Goldeneye on the N64,great game and great for multiplayer.

8-Final Fantasy 9 on the playstation,this is another one of squares fine role-playing games.

9-Conkers bad fur day on the N64,great platform game,probably would have scored higher if it had a better ending.

10-Final Fantasy 8,another great RPG game though not as good as 7 and 9 in my opinion.

anyone one alse got a good top ten?
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:33
if i had to make a list of my top ten games of all time,this would be it.

1-Final Fantasy 7 on the playstation because its a great game with a great storyline and ive not seen a better RPG.

2-Super Mario World on the SNES,the first game that i ever got and its still a classic.

3-Zelda-a link to the past on the SNES,another great RPG.

4-Zelda-Ocarina of time on the N64,nintendo's revolutionary RPG in december 98.

5-Super Mario Kart on the SNES,this in my opinion is the best racing game ever and the battle mode is great.

6-Banjo-Kazooie on the N64,i got this game a few months ago from a second hand shop for a fiver and have only completed the first 5 levels.

7-Goldeneye on the N64,great game and great for multiplayer.

8-Final Fantasy 9 on the playstation,this is another one of squares fine role-playing games.

9-Conkers bad fur day on the N64,great platform game,probably would have scored higher if it had a better ending.

10-Final Fantasy 8,another great RPG game though not as good as 7 and 9 in my opinion.

anyone one alse got a good top ten?
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:36
Regular
In no particular order:

M:SR (DC)
PSO (DC)
Mario Kart (SNES)
Super BomberMan (SNES)
Tony Hawks 1 (DC)
Gravity Power (Amiga)
Worms (Amiga)
GP3 (PC)
Jaguar XJ220 (Amiga)
UniRally (SNES)
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:40
1. Shogun Total War
2. Rainbow 6
3. Civilisation 2
4. Rollercoaster Tycoon
5. Sonic 1-3D (MD)
6. Midtown Madness 2
7. Theme Park
8. Mario Kart 64
9. Worms World Party
10. The Sims
Tue 14/08/01 at 11:41
Regular
"<];o)"
1. Secret of Mana......need I say more?

2. Zelda:Ocarina of Time.......pure genius.

3. Metal Gear Solid.......stealthy brilliance.

4. Perfect Dark.......fantastic FPS.

5. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddys Kong Quest... brilliant platformer with great graphics.

6. Chrono Trigger.........RPG of the century.

7. Mario Kart (snes).........brilliance in a go kart.

8. Goldeneye......mother of Perfect Dark.

9.Tony Hawks Pro Skater.........just one more go game.

10. Zelda: A link to the past........too good for words.

(;o||

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.