GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORSHIP ME NOW!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 09:00
Regular
Yes... good morning peasents. About an hour ago from now I received my exam results.

Now in Scotland we have a different education... none of your crap in England and Wales :D.

I was sitting the equilvalant (sp) of GCSE's (say it fast and it sounds like cheese). Standard Grades is what we call them... you know a proper name :D.

Anyway to results VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM

1-2 = CREDIT MARK
3-4= GENERAL MARK
5-6= FOUNDATION MARK
7= FAILLLLLLLLLLLL!

I only sat Credit and General papers because I have a brain :D.

So here we go.

Maths - Overall 1
English - Overall 2
Chemistry - Overall 1
Physics - Overall 1
Computing Studies - Overall 1
Geography - Overall 1
French - Overall 3
Craft and Design - Overall 3

For those that are unsure of these results... it means I am some sort of god figure :D. (sorry if that causes offence)

Now although these marks are excellent I was a bit disappointed in a few. Such as English... missed an overall 1 by skin of teeth because some moron said my writing piece was crap.

Anyway going to get an appeal in English, French and Craft to bring me up to 1, 2, 2 so it should be as it should be :D.

Maths was my best... it was so hard people were complaining about it... yours truly gets staright 1's in the three catigories (sp).

Although for the first time in my life I actually failed something... FRECH LISTENING. That paper was impossible and knew I would fail. Other cases like Craft... I passed my practical for hammering nails into a bit of wood :D.

Anyway I am the best so thank you :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes... good morning peasents. About an hour ago from now I received my exam results.

Now in Scotland we have a different education... none of your crap in England and Wales :D.

I was sitting the equilvalant (sp) of GCSE's (say it fast and it sounds like cheese). Standard Grades is what we call them... you know a proper name :D.

Anyway to results VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM

1-2 = CREDIT MARK
3-4= GENERAL MARK
5-6= FOUNDATION MARK
7= FAILLLLLLLLLLLL!

I only sat Credit and General papers because I have a brain :D.

So here we go.

Maths - Overall 1
English - Overall 2
Chemistry - Overall 1
Physics - Overall 1
Computing Studies - Overall 1
Geography - Overall 1
French - Overall 3
Craft and Design - Overall 3

For those that are unsure of these results... it means I am some sort of god figure :D. (sorry if that causes offence)

Now although these marks are excellent I was a bit disappointed in a few. Such as English... missed an overall 1 by skin of teeth because some moron said my writing piece was crap.

Anyway going to get an appeal in English, French and Craft to bring me up to 1, 2, 2 so it should be as it should be :D.

Maths was my best... it was so hard people were complaining about it... yours truly gets staright 1's in the three catigories (sp).

Although for the first time in my life I actually failed something... FRECH LISTENING. That paper was impossible and knew I would fail. Other cases like Craft... I passed my practical for hammering nails into a bit of wood :D.

Anyway I am the best so thank you :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
2 in English.

*FM has given up counting the typos in the Scottish person's last post*
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:02
Regular
;-)
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> 2 in English.

*FM has given up counting the typos in the Scottish
> person's last post*

I meant to say at end spot the mistakes :D

I always make mistakes :D

Oh yeah I forgot there was a 7 in the morning :D :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:05
Regular
SHEEPY gets a mark of 1 from FM for being SHEEPY.

Wouldn't be the same without you mate

:-)
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah thanks :-D
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:24
"High polygon count"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Now in Scotland we have a different education...
> none of your crap in England and Wales :D.

Now how can you sit there with a straight face and say that, after the fiasco that your 'educators' made of the exam marking last year, eh? Eh? EH?

We all know that you're all gonna pass everything for the next five years, just so the authorities can buy back your respect!

Tue 14/08/01 at 09:34
Regular
Congrats mate!

Well done!

Shall I! Stop! Using! Exclamation! Marks! (!) Now!?

Tue 14/08/01 at 09:37
Regular
From those marks I reckon SHEEPY is going to be the hottest scientest ever to come out of Scotland, just don't ask him to knock up a French dresser.
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:37
Regular
scienist, even.

Where's the edit your post button?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.