GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i want to know"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/02/04 at 17:22
Regular
"i love to be among"
i realy love to know how the resident evil cheats and the maltal combat cheats i have send more than one message i did not recieve eny reply pls if you could tell me the resident evil and maltal combats cheats i will be greathfull. pls i will like you to send it to my email coues i dont know how to check your reply pls send it to ([email protected]) i will await your reply bye
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Please refresh your computer! It will work like that!!
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:22
Regular
"i love to be among"
i realy love to know how the resident evil cheats and the maltal combat cheats i have send more than one message i did not recieve eny reply pls if you could tell me the resident evil and maltal combats cheats i will be greathfull. pls i will like you to send it to my email coues i dont know how to check your reply pls send it to ([email protected]) i will await your reply bye

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.