GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AVI Files"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/02/07 at 14:44
Regular
Would anyone have any suggestions for a free software download that will edit an AVI file. Our local primary school was burned down a while ago, and the coucil have supplied us with a disk with pictures of how the new school will look and it has a virtual walk through on the disk! its an AVI file but its HUGE like GBS huge! we would like to edit it and cut it into smaller files and upload it to the village website so that ex pupils around the world can see what is to be built in place of the old school.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Kev :~)
Mon 05/02/07 at 21:42
Regular
Yep that looks like it should be able to do the trick Thanks

Kev:-)
Mon 05/02/07 at 17:24
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I'm pretty sure Windows Movie Maker lets you import and cut up AVI files.
Mon 05/02/07 at 14:44
Regular
Would anyone have any suggestions for a free software download that will edit an AVI file. Our local primary school was burned down a while ago, and the coucil have supplied us with a disk with pictures of how the new school will look and it has a virtual walk through on the disk! its an AVI file but its HUGE like GBS huge! we would like to edit it and cut it into smaller files and upload it to the village website so that ex pupils around the world can see what is to be built in place of the old school.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Kev :~)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.