GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ash rock!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 23:46
Regular
I know, I know, the man cannot sing, the songs are pretty simple and predictive, but accept them and accept that Ash ROCK!!!!!

Big time.

They're punk songs rule, and that's all they can do, but hey it works, and works well.
Mon 13/08/01 at 23:46
I know, I know, the man cannot sing, the songs are pretty simple and predictive, but accept them and accept that Ash ROCK!!!!!

Big time.

They're punk songs rule, and that's all they can do, but hey it works, and works well.
Tue 14/08/01 at 14:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ash do indeed rock. I just wrote tock instead of rock by accident and it made me laugh, it's nearly as good as rick and roll.
Tue 14/08/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What's up with their bunghole drummer and his haircut though?
Tue 14/08/01 at 14:20
Regular
"not dead"
Rick McMurray? Yep, bad hair.

Nice bloke though.

Ash indeed do rock.
Tue 14/08/01 at 14:47
They have done well to keep going all this time.
Tue 14/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah I like them... nearly got their album the other day.
Tue 14/08/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A friend has recently lent me their latest album and I'll definitely be getting it the next time I'm in town.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:00
Yeah, Ash are great.

Some1 I know saw them at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff. Said they're great. Can't compare to Feeder though. Sorry!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:57
Good good, people seem to agree then.
Wed 15/08/01 at 03:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey Ash do ROCK!!!
I got there latest album about a week or so free all Angels" it's great!!

And yes Feeder are also great! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.