GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ash rock!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 23:46
Regular
I know, I know, the man cannot sing, the songs are pretty simple and predictive, but accept them and accept that Ash ROCK!!!!!

Big time.

They're punk songs rule, and that's all they can do, but hey it works, and works well.
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
beanz wrote:
> yeah they do rock!!!
what do you think is their best track in their
> latest album??

Maybe "Burn Baby Burn"
"Sometimes" or maybe
"Nicole" thats quite good, I like nearly all of them really.
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:09
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Okay Ash are good... BUT there is a band who Ash want to be. A band who write songs that are just like Ash's except better... the might Weezer.

If you haven't heard them then download some of their songs. you see they play songs that Tim Wheeler just wish he wrote. As NME put it, 'They're what Ash would sound like if they were good'.

Try downloading one of their classics, The Undone Sweater Song, Say it Ain't So, Buddy Holly. The list goes on and on. Do yourselves a favour and join the Weezer movement, why settle for second best?
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah they do rock!!!
what do you think is their best track in their latest album??
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:30
Regular
"WWJD"
Finally something we agree on Mr Neil i love Ash there brilliant but again they arent as good as feeder by along way i think the lead singer can song hes all right
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Great Scott's"
And People take the mick out of Travis for saying Turn and Sing a lot in their songs.

Why are Ash different they say Sometimes just as many times in their single as Travis say Sing.

Some of you stupid critics are just single minded twits.
Wed 15/08/01 at 03:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey Ash do ROCK!!!
I got there latest album about a week or so free all Angels" it's great!!

And yes Feeder are also great! :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:57
Good good, people seem to agree then.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:00
Yeah, Ash are great.

Some1 I know saw them at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff. Said they're great. Can't compare to Feeder though. Sorry!
Tue 14/08/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
A friend has recently lent me their latest album and I'll definitely be getting it the next time I'm in town.
Tue 14/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah I like them... nearly got their album the other day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.