GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Play What Does It Mean???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets Of LA'.
Sat 07/02/04 at 12:59
"gameplay wot it mea"
Hello

I have got a gamecube and i've got true crime streets of L.A and i got some cheats and i need help some have got in gameplay what does that mean ????

Jason (MiNi MaN)
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:17
Regular
Lol! True Crime: Streets of LA is such a classic game! Soooo old.
Thu 12/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"hello jtyjytgjtgfj"
yth
Mon 09/02/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Saint Saul's holy flaming Harley Davidson! The idiot who started this is really dumb. Stupidity, and the wrong forum.
Sun 08/02/04 at 12:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
put this in the GAMECUBE FORUM!!!!!

christ on a bike and the 12 deciples in a mini-van, is it THAT hard to understand???
Sat 07/02/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Teal'c"
Sorry, but it's just so simple I laughed at you.

"Game Play" is in reference to a small code that’s in the manual of the game. If you start by typing this game in before the cheat, it works.

See? Simple.
Sat 07/02/04 at 13:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You've got to kill Crime-Lord alpha Drug-Boss #7 before the cheat mode is available. It's a little bit after LA is invaded by aliens and the game turns into a futuristic Sci-Fi type experience.
Regular
"Teal'c"
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I am seriously bleeding with laughter.
"gameplay wot it mea"
Hello

I have got a gamecube and i've got true crime streets of L.A and i got some cheats and i need help some have got in gameplay what does that mean ????

Jason (MiNi MaN)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.