GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best pc game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Back Down"
I love populous, half life 1 & 2 and halo. The games you like can be any at all.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
The best PC games I have ever played are Splinter Cell and Call of Duty.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hmm one PC game I love is Star Wars:X wing alliance playing with a sidewinder force feedback joystick is so fun the game is ruddy hard though.

It is mostly definatly not the best but is up there in the top one hundred list. I would think the best game ever is pack man for the pc you can never get bored of packman.
Sun 15/02/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Tag This."
Best game ever is Elite II - Frontier. Nothing else even comes close. I've lost count of the number of recent games that have said "this is Elite, for the new milennium" or words to that effect. Yeah, sure, these new fangled games all have sparkly graphics and the latest in directX wizardry, but none of them even come close to the sheer scope of what Elite II accomplished.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> rpgfan wrote:
> i've played the demo of half life 2
>
> There's no demo out. The game isn't out. Anyway, how can you call a
> demo the best PC game you've ever played?
>
> It's what's called P I R A C Y.

Yes, and apparently the Pirate version of Half-Life 2 was full of bugs and textures missing. Don't see how something like that can be the best game ever.
Fri 13/02/04 at 20:38
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
For me Age Of Empires and Splinter Cells is the best games. But im sure when Driver 3 comes out that will be it!
Fri 13/02/04 at 19:45
Regular
": ("
FF X-1 when it comes out.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Kingy2000 wrote:
> yeah, and how come in one review, i 4get which, you put that
>
> "being a US soldier i can tell you the weapons are
> authentic"

Weapons generally are authentic in games such as Medal of Honor; you don't need to have used one to know that.
Sun 08/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
yeah, and how come in one review, i 4get which, you put that

"being a US soldier i can tell you the weapons are authentic"
Sun 08/02/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lipe wrote:
> rpgfan wrote:
>
> There's no demo out. The game isn't out. Anyway, how can you call a
> demo the best PC game you've ever played?

It's what's called P I R A C Y.

BTW, why do these topics keep popping up about 'Best games'? It's becoming a bit annoying.
Sun 08/02/04 at 14:01
Regular
rpgfan wrote:

There's no demo out. The game isn't out. Anyway, how can you call a demo the best PC game you've ever played?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.