GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/02/04 at 13:29
Regular
Hi,

I'd like some recommendations please. I'm looking for a good RPG or adventure game that can be played in 2 player co-operative mode.

TIA
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:29
Regular
Hi,

I'd like some recommendations please. I'm looking for a good RPG or adventure game that can be played in 2 player co-operative mode.

TIA
Sun 08/02/04 at 13:32
"period drama"
There are no co-op RPGs as far as I know.
But the best co-op games are Conflict Desert Storm 2, and Lord of the Rings is a laugh with a mate. But CDS2 is the king.

Going back a bit, I remember Timesplitters 2 being a good co-op game.
Sun 08/02/04 at 16:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
as FFF said, the best co-op games are LOTR and CDS2. there is also need for speed underground. for good rpgs, well loads of new final fantasy are coming out soon.
Mon 09/02/04 at 03:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I + II both feature 2 player co-op.
Champions of Norrath out later this year has 4 players online co-op with headset support, not sure about offline co-op modes though.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:11
Regular
I've completed Baldurs Gate I but it is so short. I am going to get the second one. Is it as any longer than the first one?

I have Qake III & LOTR The Return of the King on order. So I think 'll be set for a while.

Thanks for your help :)If anyone can think of anymore I can add to my list to get please post them.
Mon 09/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
hoovernoover wrote:
> I've completed Baldurs Gate I but it is so short. I am going to get
> the second one. Is it as any longer than the first one?

80 levels, 5 starting characters, two unlockable characters and more spells and feats than you can wave a stick at. Plus this time around you can craft and upgrade weapons.
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:02
Regular
"Selected"
Gladius, which i only looked into today because of a post in the Xbox forum, has a 2 player co-op mode. its on the ps2 mind.

ill be getting it.
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Selected"
mikelar wrote:
> its on the ps2 mind.

i don't really know what i mean by that. i meant to say its on the ps2 as well as the xbox
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:38
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the GC is co-op, but sod that. I don't want to have to get 4 of my mates round to play a Final Fantasy game, that'd be a logistical nightmare!
Tue 10/02/04 at 18:03
Regular
Sounds great to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.