GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghost masters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Master'.
Sun 08/02/04 at 19:13
Regular
Does anybody play ghost masters? Im having a problem in the summenors of fear house
Sun 08/02/04 at 19:13
Regular
Does anybody play ghost masters? Im having a problem in the summenors of fear house
Sun 08/02/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
why would anyone play it? its terrible
Sun 08/02/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Teal'c"
gamefaqs.com
Mon 09/02/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I liked it, do you mean Summoners Not Included level?
Mon 09/02/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
Belldandy wrote:
> I liked it, do you mean Summoners Not Included level?

i lost intrest really fast, it just gets too repetative
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's like the Sims, only not as dull. Played the demo and enjoyed it, but not enough to buy.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I only paid a £10 for it and with the official guide of someone on eBay. Very good for that price. Can be frustratiing, expecially if it is the level I named.
Tue 10/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Not a bad game for a tenner, a bit of light entertainment for a easily affordable price, maybe if I come across it one day I'll give it a go, it'd certainly make a change from all the Militry/Sci-Fi First Person Shooters I've been playing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.