GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I saw the Shawshank Redemption last night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 13:58
Regular
My that is a very good film, gone onto my all time top 5 I think.

A story so beautifully told.
Mon 13/08/01 at 13:58
My that is a very good film, gone onto my all time top 5 I think.

A story so beautifully told.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I agree - it's a fantastic film ... my number 1 infact.

So, did you figure what was gonna happen? I usually can with most films but this took me completely by surprise.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Agreed.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:05
It could have been a good film without the attempt of an escape in it. But the ending was amazing anyway. I can't believe it took me so long to actually see this film!

I didn't think we would see them meet up at the end, I thought it would be one of those films where it really doesn't matter, you know both of them are safe, you know? But I was very glad it did.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:08
Gotta agree with you m8, bloody good movie.
Mon 13/08/01 at 23:01
This really is a master piece. I like the narrative stile the film; it gives it an edge thyat creates a tremendous stmophere throughout which is topped of brilliantly by the escape. i also like the way the film convays emtiness and at the same time a simple sense of well being. If you know what you know what I mean.
anywqy it certainly leaves you thinking.
Mon 13/08/01 at 23:04
A very good film, did you see it on the TV or did you rent it out?
Mon 13/08/01 at 23:15
I rented out the DVD.

Not many extras: movie trailer, interviews, biographies etc.
nothing really special.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.