GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Vs Donkey Kong"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis'.
Mon 09/02/04 at 07:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Anyone got any info on this game?

It looks like an update to all those quality Game And Watch Donkey Kong games from years ago.

Looks like Nintendo are going back to their routes to bring us simple, playable fun, for all to enjoy. I think it looks like being a fun game to play, can't wait.

Here's some screenies I found :-

www.gamekult.com/tout/jeux/fiches/ J000051970_screenshots.html

:)
Mon 09/02/04 at 16:02
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I read in NOM about Mario and Donkey Kong lst year, looks ok, It'll probably appeal to the fans of the original DK/DK Jr/DK3 though, so I guess I'll miss it.
Mon 09/02/04 at 11:29
Regular
I saw this way back at E3, looks like a brilliant retro-style game. I'm sure it's called Mario & Donkey Kong though, unless it's name's been changed since.
Mon 09/02/04 at 08:57
Regular
Looks OK. No doubt it will play well too.

I'd rather see some more info on this DS thang first though...
Mon 09/02/04 at 07:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Anyone got any info on this game?

It looks like an update to all those quality Game And Watch Donkey Kong games from years ago.

Looks like Nintendo are going back to their routes to bring us simple, playable fun, for all to enjoy. I think it looks like being a fun game to play, can't wait.

Here's some screenies I found :-

www.gamekult.com/tout/jeux/fiches/ J000051970_screenshots.html

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.