GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your help is needed!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 11:12
Regular
You probably know I won Game-a-day a few days ago. But I haven't a clue what game to pick! I have a PS2 and GBA.
Could anyone give me there suggestions?
Thanks!
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:12
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
You probably know I won Game-a-day a few days ago. But I haven't a clue what game to pick! I have a PS2 and GBA.
Could anyone give me there suggestions?
Thanks!
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:15
You got GT3 or Red Faction?
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:16
Regular
mario kart: super circuit for the game boy advance.
Mon 13/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
I have the same consoles as you! {:)

I'd get GT3 or Red Faction for PS2, and...not too sure about GBA, there's a few to choose from.
Mon 13/08/01 at 13:48
"possibly impossible"
joe_poly wrote:
> mario kart: super circuit for the game boy advance.

heh! I've just chosen that!

If you can't wait till September, the amazing GBA Bomberman Tournament is supposed to be fantastic, and I may even have my own grubby hands on one before the week is out.

GT3 is also a good proposition for a PS2 game, or put down a future release instead and be surprised when it finally arrives after you've all but forgotton about it!
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:07
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You better not be the Sally I'm seeing at the weekends, Ant...
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:09
why dont you get a game that isnt out yet,something like final fantasy 10 so you can impress your mates and have a copy the day its released
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:11
Regular
for everyone who wants to know mario kart: super circuit for the game boy advance will be out on the 14th of september. if you want to see more about it nom have a big game preview on it in this months mag. the on with mario on the front in a little racing kart.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:16
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I have a Jap copy of Bomberman tournie , but it has loads of Japanese text! So I might consider that. I might put down a game thats not out for ages!! Thanks for all these suggestions anyway!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.